magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

to Moderators

[Post New]by magge314 on Jan 30, 18 2:01 PM
Hi! There is a player who use ours names like" Aggatta the pig" or "I hate ElvenEric" and to day i saw myself " magge8goodprice" ;can you take the player from the game?
Magge

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:to Moderators

[Post New]by magge314 on Jan 30, 18 2:12 PM
Now this player is as a seller "magge8.... " in the auction place of the Blue Moon flower .
Magge

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 30, 18 4:43 PM
Hello magge314,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences. Players in this game may change their name to any username, so this means players can have similar or the exact same username, and can mean that players may change their usernames frequently or to include portions that may be questionable or concerning to others.

While I am a moderator of the Forum Moderation Team, unfortunately our team doesn't have a hand in the moderation of this particular game or the usernames inside of it. Our Support Team was also not provided the ability to moderate usernames in this specific game, and that would require an update to be made to the game for us to be able to do this. I'm sorry that this is impacting your game play, and wish I had more I could personally provide for that issue.

A decision was made to no longer provide updates for this specific game, which impacts our ability to moderate these issues as an update would be necessary for our teams to be able to handle this request. For more information about this, please see the announcement below:

An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

Thank you for understanding. If there are any further questions or if you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to PM me directly, and I'd be happy to help out further as best I can. Thanks for your patience and time.

bfgIlinalta

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Jan 30, 18 7:33 PM
LLinalta,thank you ,for your answer; I' a very old player -since it started- .I know about "no more updates".
But, as always, you - moderators- can do or know anything. I finishing all the mini games - 2 houses . and I'm done with this site.Magge

[Post New]by CitizenE on Jan 31, 18 3:46 AM
Too bad that good and nice players like Magge are leaving because of this. And in her case the names are positive (I noticed a WeLoveMagge8 in the auction house, probably to support her).
I had a 'hater' as well and more players are being bullied with hate-names. I changed my name CitizenE because of that.
Well in my case, I like to price-fight. I guess that can be pretty annoying. But hey! It's good for the buyers and really, name-calling? What are we, 5 year old kids?

bridie47
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by bridie47 on Jan 31, 18 11:29 AM
Sad but not much we can do about it, but, try to ignore them or better still don't even if it hurts if they have a good buying price at auction just leave it or as CitizenE does out bid them. Dont know wether that helps at all

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Feb 1, 18 1:16 PM
Hi! Bridie and Eric, is just a game.But some people does not understand and think like they are in real life "not fair play".

I think ,when you finish the last update,you can play it in 3 ways:

!- finishing all the minigames.
2- some minigames and complete all colections.
3- make lots of coins and free play the map.

Well, i'm doing the first one,and i'm "good price" because i don't need anything,(i'm finishing the last island) but i keep the coins to buy the things i need to finish the minigames of 2 houses.that all.
Magge

[Post New]by myvalek on Feb 4, 18 2:27 AM
I join the discussion. I had the same problem (big pig renata). Do ignore bad players.Renatka

Go to: