Margaret's House Atlanta Geogia

[Post New]by arbors6 on Jan 30, 18 3:01 PM
I am unable to figure how to get into margarets house in atlanta georgia how do i get the gloves?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Margaret's House Atlanta Geogia

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 31, 18 8:04 AM
Hi arbors6,

All the information you are looking for can be found in the thread titled:

Helpful Links for Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

It's the thread on the front page of this forum about midway down with a yellow lock next to it.

Here's the direct URL address you can copy and paste into your search bar...

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/285313.page

In that thread you will need to click the link titled:

No white gloves for Margaret's House??

Here's the direct URL address you can copy and paste into your search bar...

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/348276.page

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 31, 18 4:55 PM
Hello arbors6,

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to see that silver_hawk was able to provide some clarification with this known issue in the game where Margaret's House can sometimes be inaccessible due to not having a specific item available at that moment, and to just make it a bit easier to access for our players, I'm going to provide the links they've provided below as clickable links, just in case you, or other players, would like a quick way to check those threads out.

Helpful Links for Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

No white gloves for Margaret's House??

Players may find information in the above links that can assist in working around some of the known issues for this game. Unfortunately, since these known issues require an update, they may persist while players play due to the decision to no longer provide updates for this game. For more information about this decision, please see the announcement linked below:

An important announcement regarding Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' - May 18, 2015

Thank you for helping out silver_hawk, and I hope this is helpful for any other players that have a similar question. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 29, 18 5:14 PM
Up

Go to: