bolson
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

One of the best games I have played in a long time

[Post New]by bolson on Jun 13, 10 12:23 PM
This game was brilliant!!! iHOG/HOG creators take note... this should be the game to beat.

The best thing that I really liked about this game was that each scene was new with new challenges. Nothing got old, no repeating hidden object scenes. The game was the perfect length. The puzzles were plenty and challenging and the graphics were amazing.

I really really hope more games follow suit.

dwain
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:One of the best games I have played in a long time

[Post New]by dwain on Jun 13, 10 1:59 PM
How did you grab he prothesis? sea anemonie

bolson
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bolson on Jun 13, 10 2:30 PM
Found the pictures to put in the empty frame. When the pic of the girl is put up, he stares at it and at that point you can saw off his leg.

Tootlestwo
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Tootlestwo on Jul 4, 10 8:43 PM
[b] I concur!! This game was one that I took my time because I didn't want it to end. It was fun, made me laugh a couple of times and the mini-games were very creative and a joy to play. I can't wait for the sequel!

patmosby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by patmosby on Jul 10, 10 9:07 AM
I agree, this is a game that developers should take note to - how to be creative without overtaxing the brain or on the other hand putting it to sleep. This game was a great length, and did i say extremely CREATIVE, funny, colorful and kept me interested never knowing what to expect next. Hopefully there is a sequence or another like it. will be waiting.

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Jul 5, 11 8:52 AM
have to agree. have just finished the game. its got everything and is so funny. hats off to the developers

I laughed out loud at some parts. just didnt want it to end.

Hopefully the sequel when it comes out will be as good. anyone have any idea when its due?

gum_nut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by gum_nut on Jul 9, 11 7:21 PM
Great game,very funny in parts,like robinson I was also fond of some of the pirates.
Hope the sequel comes out soon.
Happy gaming fishies,and have a great day.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 2, 11 5:29 AM

Sorry, but I have to say that this is one of the few games that I honestly did NOT enjoy playing and was happy when I finished it:

sheer luck that I double-clicked just below the shovel and "caught" the anchor before it flew out of the hole because I was never able to click fast enough to catch it when it was flying out of the hole
didn't like "shocking" the dog to wake it up as I've owned abused Rottweilers
HATED listening to the cat screaming 5x while the pirate was stepping on it's tail so that I could get the 5 black cats as I'm an owner of 17 cats w/12 of them having been abused and about 8 of those 12 SEVERELY abused
many of the puzzles had almost NO instructions to them as to how to understand the steps necessary to complete the mini-games and had to use the walkthrough

Just overall, not a fun game for me

MEnr56

Go to: