bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jewel Match Solitaire: L'Amour

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 31, 18 12:29 AM
Love is in the air. And so is Solitaire! Enter the enchanting world of Jewel Match as you fall head over heels for this charming new Solitaire adventure! Discover and rebuild 5 gorgeous scenes as you follow each passionate couple across the land. Play 200 levels, plus 50 bonus mahjong levels to unlock! Dozens of game play variations add to the classic Solitaire, such as obstacles, power-ups, frozen cards, and more! Search every last level for gems and coins that you can use to purchase new upgrades for each scene, plus aim for the elusive “Perfect� in each level.

Bring your sweetheart and a deck of cards, because all is fair in love and solitaire.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Jewel Match Solitaire: L'Amour

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 31, 18 12:45 AM
Ooh... I am glad to see another "Jewel Match" solitaire game. I love those, and can't get enough of them. It's an instant buy for me.

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Jan 31, 18 2:52 AM
Me too, although I would have preferred to unlock different patience (solitaire) games like in the original Jewel Match Solitaire. I like the flowers on the numbered cards but I am a bit doubtful about seeing where the hearts can be found in the layout as I think this makes the game easier.

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Jan 31, 18 3:30 AM
Wow!!!!! This I did not see coming!!!! What a pleasant surprise! I absolutely love this game...I prefer the mahjong games rather than unlocking regular solitaire games as in the Jewel Match Royale Solitaire, I am not great at those....only thing, I wish the card faces were clearer..other than that, instant buy for me!!! More like this please!!!!!

Edited on 01/31/2018 at 3:31:00 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 1, 18 1:07 AM
I am really enjoying this game. So colourful and truly Valentine's Day themed.

I wish there was an Easter version with bunnies and eggs or at the least a Christmas version of this game. Maybe there will be one in the future?

elaverne
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by elaverne on Feb 7, 18 12:47 PM
I love all the Jewel Match games The last 2 Games I played are outstanding. Jewel Match Solitaire Col. Ed. and this one are fantastic. "L'Amour" is so beautiful and even the cards are of this generation. I chose the K & Q cards. I am 88 yrs. old an I am slow so I have to play the relaxed games but it is so much fun. Keep these games coming Suricate Software and I will keep buying them.

Go to: