krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

How long did it take you to finish it?

[Post New]by krissywillow on Jun 13, 10 7:36 PM
I just did the demo, this is a great game I will buy. I'm curious to know how long it took people to finish it. I don't want to look at the walkthrough because it's hard to avoid seeing hints (which I do not want to do. I always try to do games w/out walkthroughs or strategy guides).

Also please mention if you took your time or raced to finish.

Thanks

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

Re:How long did it take you to finish it?

[Post New]by kelnjor on Jun 13, 10 8:19 PM
some people have put this in the comments thread, and i have seen it took someone around 4 hours, and that was taking it easy..so i know it will be around the same for me now, after doing demo, and seeing my progress. i dont like to race through games either, but prefer to enjoy the scenes..and i think i will need to in this one to find all the cloves!

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jun 14, 10 4:32 AM
I have to say it took about 4-6 hours. I did not use the walkthrough.
I took my time and really enjoyed all the beautiful graphics. I have to admit, I skipped 1 game. I spent about 40 minutes on it. It is the one where you match red with red, green with green and blue with blue.
I found all the clovers and got all the ravens.
ENJOY!

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Jun 14, 10 4:44 AM
I can't say exactly how long it took me in hours/minutes, but I started this game Friday evening and finished around 11:00 p.m. (EST) Sunday. This was one BUSY HOG -- lot's of items to pickup for inventory and many scenes to go to. Although somewhat dark, the graphics were excellent. The only 'negative' - to me, that is - is that there were far too many characters involved and I had a rather hard time keeping up with the story line. Nonetheless, this game is well worth the $6.99 price and one that I think I might play again. Enjoy!!

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Jun 17, 10 3:41 PM
excellent feedback. thanks everyone. As I already said, I know I'm buying this game anyway, but it's great to hear it's taking 4+ hours. I know it will take me that long too because I like to relish my games rather than speed through, and generally like to do all puzzles and minigames unless I'm very seriously frustrated lol

Now I just have to decide if I want to buy it now (already filled 1 punchcard) or wait til July. hmmmmmm

alohak
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by alohak on Jun 19, 10 4:53 PM
wow. I got through most of chapter 3 out of 10 chapters in 1/2 hour and then the demo cut me off. I assume that means it will take about 1 1/2 hours to complete. Way too short! But a lot of fun! I dont rush through but I play straight without breaks. I am very experienced however. I have played close to 300 of these games! lol

Edited on 06/19/2010 at 4:53:58 PM PST

Go to: