Silvertale Inventory Bag

[Post New]by lucillehunt on Feb 1, 18 1:35 AM
What do you use the actual inventory for. I understand the stars, gold bars .. what what do you do with the rest .. the diamonds, the glass, the nail, the empty bottles. Do they actually have any significance to the game and can they be accessed by the player for bonus purposes? I get the whole game, but can never figure out why all that inventory is built up in the right upper corner. Anybody know? Appreciate it. Lucille

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Silvertale Inventory Bag

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 1, 18 6:50 AM
Welcome to the pond!

The inventory is used mostly to complete the quests that the assorted storyline characters ask you to do - every quest request will be for some of these inventory items and/or some of your amassed resources from the M3 levels. You get tons of duplication with the inventory items so eventually you'll have a bunch of "useless" stuff in your bag but at least it wasn't as bad as in Runefall. Completing quests gives you extra goodies like new powerups, better playing tiles, or additions to the map scene.

[Post New]by lucillehunt on Feb 3, 18 11:55 PM
Thanks Synthpop, at least I know I'm not missing opportunities but not using manually during the game. Appreciate the response.
Lucille

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 4, 18 11:23 AM
You're most welcome

I forgot that inventory items are also sometimes used to get past locked gates on the map and also to craft some of the items at the blacksmith. Happy gaming!

Go to: