lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Clue matching

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Jun 13, 10 9:11 PM
In the bonus game where you click the clue and click the drawing to draw arrows from one to the other, I matched all the clues to what I thought was the right drawing (I couldn't see how they could be any other), but the game didn't move on. I attempted to clear my selections or select another drawing for each clue, but to no avail.

How in the world do you change your mind or find out if you're correct or not? I just skipped the thing after being so frustrated for 15 solid minutes that I wanted to punch out my computer monitor. Anyone else have this problem? Does it affect your game if you skip it?

Re:Clue matching

[Post New]by sailorkelsey on Jun 14, 10 1:36 AM
If the game draws an arrow between your selections, you are correct. The first time there is a bonus game like this, there are four pictures that link to each other and not to any words.
I don't know how skipping a bonus game affects your game.

Edited on 06/14/2010 at 2:08:25 AM PST

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Jun 14, 10 1:47 AM
Well, I must have got it right, because all the arrows were drawn. But it still didn't advance. And just got the second round, same thing. Clicked on every clue, got arrows every time (after years of reading Dame Agatha, this one was pretty easy to figure out), but no indication of correctness or advancement of the game. So had to skip that one, too. Aggravating.

[Post New]by sailorkelsey on Jun 14, 10 2:07 AM
In the second round, there are two sets of words that each link to TWO pictures instead of one.

Go to: