bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Cate West: The Vanishing Files technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 14, 10 1:18 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:Post any Cate West: The Vanishing Files technical issues here only

[Post New]by jeannemaria on Jun 19, 10 9:06 PM
In the past seven months I have purchased many games from Big Fish. I never had a technical problem until I trialled Cate West. I only played 10-15 minutes of the 60 minutes free Trial and I decided to quit the game. As i quit the game, my computer crashed. I tried several times to restart my computer, but it would not start. I contacted the retailer where i bought my Compaq Pressario Laptop Windows 7 in November last year. She advised me to bring the computer in for repairs (still under waranty). It would take 4-6 weeks for the repair. I was desperate. In the evening I tried to start the computer again and luckily it did, re-booting. I very quickly un-installed Cate West. I don't know what was wrong with that game.

I never had any of my previous four computers crash before. It was a very unnerving experience.

Jeanne M.

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:Post any Cate West: The Vanishing Files technical issues here only

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Feb 26, 12 10:09 AM
No crashing on windows 7 but the cursor is a bit erratic and not always precise.

Go to: