ShiningBright
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

after finishing the game

[Post New]by ShiningBright on Jun 14, 10 5:10 AM
I have finished the game, although not in gold stars and that is okay, I can go back and work on them as I play.

My question is: WHY when you go to play any level you want to try and bring your rank up, each time you end that level, they take you back to the main menu and not just leave you on the map where the levels are???? That is very frustrating to me, to have to go to main menu, click play, play any level I want, when done, given the option to quit or go to main menu every time to play another level. What is up with that?

It would have been nice for them to have the no time limit or adventure to begin with to get used to the levels and things you had to do. I did find it hard on some levels and at times frustrating, but still enjoy the game.

amy666
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:after finishing the game

[Post New]by amy666 on Jun 16, 10 10:54 AM
I fully agree, I am now trying to achieve better results and it's boring to have to go back to main menu in order to play another level. Hope it get's fixed!

trixie108
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by trixie108 on Jun 16, 10 4:51 PM
I also noticed that even though you still move up in rank, you don't get the awards. For example, I went back and was able to bump myself up to 3rd place, but I didn't get the corresponding trophy

Candukay
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,319 Posts

[Post New]by Candukay on Jun 16, 10 7:08 PM
trixie108 wrote:I also noticed that even though you still move up in rank, you don't get the awards. For example, I went back and was able to bump myself up to 3rd place, but I didn't get the corresponding trophy

I have the same issue. I re-played many levels to get up to 2nd place so I could unlock the "relaxed mode". I played the last level, ended up in 2nd place, yet it was not unlocked. I truly hope this is a glitch and it will be fixed because I am really enjoying the game.

Sunshyne298
Herring
Herring
326 Posts

after finishing the game

[Post New]by Sunshyne298 on Jun 17, 10 9:03 AM
ShiningBright wrote:I have finished the game, although not in gold stars and that is okay, I can go back and work on them as I play.

My question is: WHY when you go to play any level you want to try and bring your rank up, each time you end that level, they take you back to the main menu and not just leave you on the map where the levels are???? That is very frustrating to me, to have to go to main menu, click play, play any level I want, when done, given the option to quit or go to main menu every time to play another level. What is up with that?

It would have been nice for them to have the no time limit or adventure to begin with to get used to the levels and things you had to do. I did find it hard on some levels and at times frustrating, but still enjoy the game.

That's really odd. My game doesn't do that. I'm working on getting higher up in my levels right now and when I finish a level, it takes me back to the snow globes screen so I can pick my next level. I don't ever go back to the main menu unless I want to.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Jun 17, 10 10:04 PM
SunShyne,
When you are done the game (all the levels, and are trying to get gold in each of the ones you did not get gold) you do the level, and it gives you 2 options, quit, or main menu.

it tells you you've won the game, and now you have to defend your opponents (I dunno about you people, but I don't defend opponents, I kick their tails. (shrugs) ^_^ I think that's what Shining Bright means.

THIS IS SOOOOOOO AGGRAVATING!

I didn't notice the points, I hope that is not an issue on my side too

[Post New]by voodtude on Jul 5, 10 1:39 PM
I am having the same issue when I finish a level.. I am trying to get gold on the levels I didn't get it on .. I am rated at 3rd now and still don't have the trophy or the relaxed mode unlocked. I wonder if its a bug or something we haven't done right?

Love this game otherwise.

kchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

after finishing the game

[Post New]by kchick on Aug 31, 11 2:15 AM
Sunshyne298 wrote:
ShiningBright wrote:I have finished the game, although not in gold stars and that is okay, I can go back and work on them as I play.

That's really odd. My game doesn't do that. I'm working on getting higher up in my levels right now and when I finish a level, it takes me back to the snow globes screen so I can pick my next level. I don't ever go back to the main menu unless I want to.
My game was doing that when I first bought it,when it came out.Not sure how long ago that was..but I had to uninstall the game like 3 times,losing all progress and had to start over with a clean slate.Are all of your game drivers up to date.Had that problem on my old laptop.I have no clue how to do this..I just take to my daughter and she fixes these kinds of problems for me..as in the driver up dates..Wish I could be of more help..but I did find that when I kept having to start brand new again..I got better at playing for sure..

[Post New]by deannarnc on Feb 20, 12 1:26 PM
I've finished with gold on all levels and, after playing a couple of the levels in order to get a higher score, managed to reach 64503 points. I'm trying to get up to 1st place in the rankings. However, after replaying one of the levels and actually doing worse on it than I had the first time the game took points away! I now have 64024. Ugh! It shouldn't remove points if you get less it should only reward you with more if you do better!

[Post New]by Raven2506 on Feb 27, 12 11:37 AM
deannarnc wrote:I've finished with gold on all levels and, after playing a couple of the levels in order to get a higher score, managed to reach 64503 points. I'm trying to get up to 1st place in the rankings. However, after replaying one of the levels and actually doing worse on it than I had the first time the game took points away! I now have 64024. Ugh! It shouldn't remove points if you get less it should only reward you with more if you do better!

I have the exact same problem... aaarrrgghhh!!! .. I couldn't go above 63.879 though... it's driving me nuts!! So even after getting all gold, you still have to struggle to get rank 1. In my case.... still couldn't! Did you get rank 1 then? You have above 64000 points already.. If not... I might as well stop trying... :-(

Go to: