ElvenEric
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

money for free

[Post New]by ElvenEric on Feb 1, 18 7:53 AM
I sell a lot of items at fairly high prices So I have become virtually rich.

When you are new to the game and/or in need of some extra Bolgins, let me know (in the game, I don't read this post every day)

Make contact through my friend code, 3616 8227, introduce yourself and tell me what you want and why. I do it for my own pleasure and don't ask for anything in return. So don't be shy and ask!

Eric

money for free

[Post New]by Aggatka on Feb 2, 18 9:02 PM
HaHaHaHAHAHA XD no kidding Eric ! Y know that it is immpossible. How do you want to do it ; hahaha [Removed by Moderator] XD

Edited on 02/26/2018 at 9:35:17 AM PST

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:money for free

[Post New]by magge314 on Feb 3, 18 1:29 AM
Is true,he did it last month with a 1000000 coins; and a few minutes ago he went to auction house and bought all my staff +o - 500000 or more coins.Magge

ElvenEric
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ElvenEric on Feb 3, 18 7:03 AM
Thank you Magge. Of course I only give donations to nice people like you !

Not to some OTHER people who use ugly words or put someone elses name in their own name

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 20, 18 9:48 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am swimming by today to remind our forum users that while we encourage everyone to share their gameplay and requests with one another, that we also request that players remain respectful towards one another at the same time. For instance, under our Forum Rules, we specifically request the following:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We want everyone to feel comfortable and for the atmosphere in our forums to be friendly and encouraging. We believe that our forum's rules help contribute to making them more friendly, and want to thank our players who help uphold them and contribute to a great place to share gameplay help, tips, and more with one another.

Since this particular thread seems to not be following the spirit of the above rule, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you for your time and understanding. Do not hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators with your concerns or questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: