BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

To all the people that have gone to PM8

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Feb 1, 18 3:52 PM
It is really confusing to us that have stayed behind whether to still gift you or not. Some of you are still gifting us & still have items on your wish list. Your names are still in our 'hood,

The gifts that we would give to you would not go over to PM8, just build up. The only way the gifts would help you are if you haven't moved your account over yet, just set up an account on PM8. It would help us to know if you are still here on BF. If you are just being nice & coming back to gift us, that would be nice to know. You might remove the items from your wish list, also.

Not trying to be difficult, just don't want to gift you if you can benefit from them!

Thanks!

Billye

ratchetr
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

To all the people that have gone to PM8

[Post New]by ratchetr on Feb 1, 18 4:52 PM
BillyeLH wrote:It is really confusing to us that have stayed behind whether to still gift you or not. Some of you are still gifting us & still have items on your wish list. Your names are still in our 'hood,

Yeah, this is an issue. Thanks for bringing it up Billye.

I have less than 100 neighbors, so it doesn't bother me to gift a freebie. But I know I have a few neighbors that have moved over but still have some harder to find items on their WL. I think I'm getting stingier about gifting those items than I used to be, because I'm not sure if it will just go to waste.

If you have moved over, but are still keeping a toe in the BFG side, please check your WL. An empty WL, or just a single free item works for me.

Maybe we need a token WL item that says "I'm on PM8 now".
The Zebra would be perfect, except there is no way to add it unless you really need it.
But at least it would be black and white.

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:To all the people that have gone to PM8

[Post New]by missourigem on Feb 1, 18 5:02 PM
I was thinking on similar lines.. only wondering if there are neighbors of mine that are NOT going to go to pm8. I plan on being there as the two new worlds will eventually be there and not here.. but if some of my long time neighbors are not going for some reason.. then I would like to give them my backpack items. It does not make sense to go through all that work for a neighbor that will also migrate to pm8....

Evalm
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by Evalm on Feb 1, 18 5:14 PM
Agree! I am gifting on BFG but now assume that if a neighbour has an empty wishlist, they have moved over or really don't want anything ...those that are staying, put up BP items if you want something

Desp1na
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Desp1na on Feb 1, 18 9:26 PM
I would like to apologise to all players that have remained in BFG, for leaving an empty wishlist for the past 18 hours.

I will put something on mine, and rest assured I will give out ALL 100 free charges to my neighbours (excluding flints, ores, dragon eggs ... as I used to receive) !!!

Happy gaming to everyone

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Feb 1, 18 10:47 PM
Well Said BillyeLH! We moved over a week ago but I gift at BF because we don't want to neglect our wonderful neighbors who are staying in BF or have moved but are still on the fence.

We would be grateful for a note when you have completely moved to P8 so we can delete you from the BF neighborhood because I will continue to send a freebie everyday to any neighbors in our BF hoods. We've always kept our hood under 100 so sending a freebie is no trouble, but would like to get it down to those who are staying so we can gift off their wish lists.

Thanks!
Gabrielle (glca)
John (Migutman)

Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Feb 1, 18 11:05 PM
I'm staying on BF.

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Feb 2, 18 1:22 AM
I believe I have less than 50 neighbours on BFG side now, many were sleeping and those who I know are playing on the other site and only send out non wish list items on BF pretty much tells me they would rather play on the new site. I have no intention on staying on both, especially if the events have stopped and I'm getting what I need to play on Playme. So eventually I won't play on BF at all...unless the update situation changes. I can't get into BF this morning but can get in on the other side.

[Post New]by shymoon on Feb 2, 18 4:17 AM
I have decided to play primarily on the Playme8 site. Neighbors are slowing switching over. I now have more active neighbors on Playme8 than BF.
I removed my gift list on BF. I will probably check-in from time to time on BF. It's a shame we're having to switch. I think I would prefer to stay at BF, but the new events aren't showing up there.
Thank you to all my good neighbors!
Playme8 uid ntsK8b

[Post New]by sjpcross on Feb 2, 18 7:37 AM
When I decided to make the switch, I deleted my BFG neighbors as I thought that would be the easiest.

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Feb 2, 18 7:54 AM
If you haven't already done so, you might want to check the "Post Playme8 User IDs" to find those who've moved to P8.

I've left my wl empty.

I haven't deleted any neighbors because I'm still getting some in game messages with new P8 user name/code. (And because you never know what might happen.)

I only have 15 neighbors that haven't moved to P8 and are awake. Hope to see you soon.

To all my neighbors and forum friends,
Thank you for making this game so enjoyable.

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Feb 2, 18 9:04 AM
glca wrote:Well Said BillyeLH! We moved over a week ago but I gift at BF because we don't want to neglect our wonderful neighbors who are staying in BF or have moved but are still on the fence.

We would be grateful for a note when you have completely moved to P8 so we can delete you from the BF neighborhood because I will continue to send a freebie everyday to any neighbors in our BF hoods. We've always kept our hood under 100 so sending a freebie is no trouble, but would like to get it down to those who are staying so we can gift off their wish lists.

Thanks!
Gabrielle (glca)
John (Migutman)

Thank you very much, Gabrielle & John.

I will let you know if I move to P8. I'm waiting to see what BF finds out. I just wished it would get settled one way or the other!

Thanks for everything you both have done for me & continue to do for me!

Billye

[Post New]by tthompson12 on Feb 2, 18 11:32 AM
To all my neighbors, I have moved over to playme8 ROM site. I will still keep this account active and continue to gift my neighbors and feed their dragons (until my food runs out) Please don't gift me! I hope to see you over at the other site
tthompson12

[Post New]by ttaravision on Feb 2, 18 3:46 PM
I'm on P8, I have my BF still for messaging. But no need to gift me there. I'll start emptying out my BP for those staying on BF. Send me a PM and I can make sure to empty to you.

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Feb 2, 18 8:49 PM
I'm still playing on BFG. Haven't decided if I will move over to PlayMe8 or not. Although right now on BFG, there is absolutely nothing left to do, I have completed all quests, and no new offers. So nothing to do but gift neighbors. So I may just leave the game after 4.5 years and start playing something else.

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Feb 3, 18 5:17 AM
I'm not treating this any differently than any other day. If there are WL items, I send them. If there are none, I send a random gift to all who have none. I don't gift sleepers. This doesn't have to be complicated.

[Edit to add] I suspect that in this time of transition people just need to be patient until we figure things out.

Edited on 02/03/2018 at 5:19:07 AM PST

[Post New]by nautilis123 on Feb 3, 18 6:17 AM
I've moved to PM8 as well. PM8 has made it very clear, first with their message within the game about no more updates on BFG, and secondly not launching the Groundhog Day quest. My wish list is clear, the only other thing I can do is to uninstall the game from my BFG manager, but I'm still in contact with some neighbors here. I can request a zebra as a gift, anyone know what collection it is in? Happy gaming to all in any RoM game!

[Post New]by drabbit63 on Feb 3, 18 7:23 AM
The Zebra is under Yin and Yang artifact.

[Post New]by nautilis123 on Feb 3, 18 9:50 AM
drabbit63: Thanks!

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Feb 3, 18 9:54 AM
Due to Real Life (TM), I'm not playing a lot, but I'm gifting in both PlayMe8 and in BigFish Games when I'm able. I'm going to keep juggling both for now, as time and energy permit.

Nautilis, I advise against requesting Zebras. The game only drops just enough to fulfill that quest, and nobody ever has any to spare.

Go to: