DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

*Question for anyone who beat this game*

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Jun 14, 10 11:38 AM
Was anybody able to achieve gold for most or even all of the levels? Please respond soon. Thanks so much for your time!

Don

(I will be downloading and trying/buying today, but I am curious to see if it is either very difficult or absolutely impossible based on other comments in the forum.)\

If even one person responds and says they were able to achieve all gold, then my question is answered.

Re:*Question for anyone who beat this game*

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jun 15, 10 2:55 PM
So Far I have Completed 49 levels.

Of the 49 levels I have a total of 24 gold and the rest all Silver.

Level 14 is Definately IMPOSSIBLE to achieve Gold on in my opinion as the people just do not order the items. I have even tried not setting up the other bars with no luck.

It's an extremely challenging game even without getting gold as Silver is extremely hard also.

Due to the comments in the fourms on advancement once completed, I decided not to complete the game totally until I have gone back and replayed the levels to obtain more gold first then complete game.

It's a good game and even with all the problems I'm glad I purchased it because I like time management types of games and this one is different.

Hope this helps you.

LindyMac
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by LindyMac on Jun 15, 10 3:22 PM
I got gold on all except 23 and the last one, most of them it seems to want you to buy upgrades in a certain order although the order is not obvious or necessary in any way and the game doesnt feel like telling you that you need to do it in order, ie when you need to sell 5 burgers, 5 chicken burgers and 5 fish burgers it wants you to open the grills in a specific order so try messing about with that. Sorry if I'm not explaining too clearly

lefaye22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by lefaye22 on Jun 18, 10 6:28 AM
I got gold on all levels except 23, 64, 53, 55, 58. Levels 23 and 64 are impossible and can possibly be a glitch. I found one walkthrough on the internet and it really wasn't helpful at all. Hints for level 64 didn't work and they only list certain levels with vague clues. I think we should have a walkthrough here in BFG. Especially since this is one of about 100 time management games that i haven't gotten all gold.

Few problems:
1 ~ when you go back and replay levels to get gold, you move up the list, but do not get the awards that you should. Meaning, the only way to get relaxed mode is to hit 2nd place (you have to get gold as you go along on almost every level {keep hitting replay}. Once you finish the game the mode remains locked unless you get the gold as you go along.

This is a really tough game, with strategy that really does not have any logic involved.

Good Luck

If anyone hits gold on the levels I listed, please give some clues.

vannalle
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by vannalle on Jun 21, 10 5:40 PM
I got gold at all the levels

But couldn't get the first palce... I'm still trying, the only way to get stars is to serve all the intended custumers with a smile...
The level 23 is a tough one, but is not impossilble, but I only beat it by one second

naomi2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by naomi2 on Jun 21, 10 9:16 PM
Hi
I got gold on all but level 23 and 58.Level 64 is possible you must earn your money goal first by selling fish burgers with cheese and tomatoes then buy ice cream station and employees.I would love tips on levels 23 and 58 since others have passed it I also think level 23 is impossible.Great game

Edited on 06/21/2010 at 9:22:28 PM PST

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Jun 25, 10 2:37 AM
Im glad that some people can get gold on the levels. I can't get silver on most level so will complete the game and then delete it as it is impossible for me (on many levels I am 5 minutes or more away from silver and I have played some of them 10 or more times).

d35s2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by d35s2 on Jul 15, 10 5:11 AM
I got gold on every level and the 64 and 23 was the hardest but I got there at the end. Although I have finished with gold I still don't have the first place because I haven't got all of the smileys on level 45. It's a tough one and no matter what I do I just cannot get there. If anybody can help and give me a hit of what to do to achive it I'd be gratefull.

[Post New]by Sassylil14u on Jul 16, 10 9:03 PM
Same here..gold on all of them except for 23, 58 and 64. I got all the trophies and everything but arrgghh!! I have missed the gold by 4 seconds!!! Does anyone know a way to get the customers to leave instead of sitting down to eat. That is why mine gets messed up, I would have the smileys sooner if they would just leave!!! LOL
Thanks
Tina

[Post New]by Sassylil14u on Jul 16, 10 9:04 PM
Also this site had a walkthrough for some of the levels and it is what I used to get through most of them.
Hope this helps if they keep it on the boards....
http://www.gamezebo.com/download-games/burger-bustle/walkthrough

[Post New]by Sassylil14u on Jul 17, 10 12:42 AM
Well well well, after posting that a couple of hours ago and having played this gaem for over a month I can say that I FINALLY GOT GOLD ON ALL LEVELS!!! I cant believe it. I post, then I get them. I still did not get first play so Im going back and trying to get all my smiley faces, but dont really think that is going to be enough to get that score. I still need like 1100 and on one level had 7/8 faces, beat it again, still in the gold time, and my score went down by about 5 points?????? Then another level, got the star and it went back up to what it was before I redid the first one...so IDK..we will see!!!

[Post New]by Sassylil14u on Jul 17, 10 12:44 AM
Sorry, tired..still did not get first PLACE...arrrrhh..lots of typos in that one..and I also wanted to say that when I got the gold on them, they were all beaten at the EXACT time they needed to be beaten!!!!

[Post New]by voodtude on Jul 17, 10 10:06 AM
Hi, I just completed gold on all levels. It's not impossible but it is difficult on some of the levels. 23 was my last one to beat and I probably tried it a hundred times before I finally got it. Good luck!!

Go to: