Red Fireflies

[Post New]by archiger on Feb 1, 18 9:25 PM
How do you get red fireflies? I collected over 3,000 and do not know how I got them. What are "Story Map Levels"? I assumed it was refering to "Worlds".

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Red Fireflies

[Post New]by gohill on Feb 2, 18 6:44 AM
You only get red fireflies during special mini-events... I only remember having two of these events.... Since we don't have many chances to play for them, I am loathe to use them...

Re:Red Fireflies

[Post New]by Shebejeebe on Mar 23, 18 12:46 PM
It seems to me that the only way to get the potions now, is to win them in a treasure chest or as an event prize. The red fireflies have not been there since the Halloween event, so they probably took them out along with the other lame changes they made.

missbethann
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Red Fireflies

[Post New]by missbethann on Mar 24, 18 8:22 AM
archiger wrote:How do you get red fireflies? I collected over 3,000 and do not know how I got them. What are "Story Map Levels"? I assumed it was refering to "Worlds".

To use your red fireflies click on your HERO icon at the bottom of the page. Then click on the potion tab at the bottom of that screen. There are several options to choose to "buy" with your red flies that help you in your game. I wish they would offer them again as I have around 130 left which is not enough for the cost of anything.

Go to: