Pucktweety
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

I need a new outlet.

[Post New]by Pucktweety on Oct 28, 08 4:48 PM
Although my love for fairway solitaire spans to the moon and back and lasts for eternity I was thinking maybe I should look into another game that is JUST like this? My 200 hours plus is slightly unhealthy for one game..

I've tried a few but it was back in the day before buying this (like ABSOLUTELY ages ago) so I can't remember any.

Any suggestions?

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

Re:I need a new outlet.

[Post New]by blingykins on Oct 28, 08 5:50 PM
Stoopid Fairway .. can't get anything done while it sits there calling me

I tired the demo of mushroom age .. and it's want I want to get but I reallly need to finish some of the ones I have before getting more !

Pucktweety
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by Pucktweety on Oct 29, 08 6:40 AM
Those games seem like i actually need to think..

I was actually considering a M3 game.

those don't require much thought do they o.O

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 29, 08 6:43 AM
One that I purchased, because of another player's recommendation, is Venice Mystery. Stunningly beautiful graphics. It's a matching game, but different. You might want to try the demo. Happy Gaming

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 29, 08 6:43 AM
Pucktweety wrote:Those games seem like i actually need to think..

I was actually considering a M3 game.

those don't require much thought do they o.O

Actually, 4 Elements, Enchanted Cavern and Stone Destiny require a fair amount of thought to get through the game. 4 Elements can be a real stinker and p.o.'s people who expect all levels to run the same. The graphics of Enchanted Cavern are beautiful. Stones of Destiny - I enjoyed the trial enough to purchase it as one of my games in the Oktoberfest Promotion. A good no-brainer match would be Fishdom. Way fun game to play.

Take a look at the forums for these and you'll get a better idea of what other gamers say about these four. I give them... .

Edited on 10/29/2008 at 6:44:29 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 29, 08 7:41 AM
Also, a good 'go-to" game is Inspector Parker

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 29, 08 1:13 PM
Pucktweety wrote:hm. ye i suppose match 3's take alot of thought.

I'm a fan of Inspector Parker, too. Play it at least once a week since I bought it.

There's a fair amount of no-brainer match 3's but they bore me. I've become spoiled with graphics and have found I like some challenge in later levels.

Go to: