Hidden Store Room

[Post New]by Celina09 on Jun 14, 10 2:05 PM
I'm stuck in the Hidden Store Room, I've done everything I'm supposed to do and the hints keep sending me back here, hints keep telling me to put my lightbulb into the lamp but it doesn't seem to go anywhere after that, I've clicked everything around until the cursor goes on rotate, but can't get any further. Helppppp it's so frustrating

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Hidden Store Room

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 14, 10 2:29 PM
One lightbulb, four sockets, one at each corner, if you're where I think you are.

[Post New]by jkdog55 on Oct 26, 10 3:35 PM
I am stuck in storeroom did you get out? How??

lucygirl7
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lucygirl7 on Nov 22, 10 2:47 PM
i completed the puzzle and am left with the hint button showing me to place the bulb in the bottom right hand light fixture. The pipe is shaking like crazy. Other than that, I'm stymied. Help!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 22, 10 4:51 PM
The pipe shaking like crazy means that you have finished in that room. The exit isn't in there.

Edited on 11/22/2010 at 4:51:34 PM PST

Hidden Store Room

[Post New]by Punkin624 on Jul 18, 11 11:47 AM
Did you get out? I'm stuck in there as well. The pipe is shaking, but my hint keeps bringing me to the yellow lamp on the lower right of the picture. I've used all that was in my inventory. I am very frustrated that I can't get out of this room. Help!

[Post New]by officedepot on Aug 30, 11 10:16 PM
I'm stuck in that Hidden Store room also. The hint buttom keeps telling me the same thing. I have looked around can't find away out, just that same yellow light at the bottom right corner. How do you finish the game???? Please someone tell me!!!

Edited on 08/30/2011 at 10:18:00 PM PST

[Post New]by Eigram03 on Sep 22, 11 4:53 PM
lucygirl7 wrote:i completed the puzzle and am left with the hint button showing me to place the bulb in the bottom right hand light fixture. The pipe is shaking like crazy. Other than that, I'm stymied. Help!

CYMW
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by CYMW on Sep 30, 11 11:39 AM
I'm stuck here, too. The pipe is shaking and my one bulb is in the lamp in the right hand corner. I can get back to the reading room and the hallway, but the "hint" button keeps sending me back to the bulb again in the store room. HELP!!!

[Post New]by tigger1244 on Jan 20, 12 2:15 PM
I'm stuck in the hidden store room. Hint shows light bulb in right hand conner. I've done that nothing happens. Pipe is shaking. All rooms are done. How do I move on?

[Post New]by augiedog132 on Jan 26, 12 5:04 PM
I can not get out of the hidden room. The hint keeps taking me back to the light socket in the lower right hand corner. I have done all the puzzles and should be able to go to the trap door. However I can not get out of this room. Is this a technical problem?

[Post New]by cabailey on Aug 1, 12 12:33 AM
Are you stuck in the room or can you leave? If you can leave, go to the laboratory.

Go to: