level 9-1

[Post New]by roatanfan on Jun 14, 10 3:54 PM
I am stuck. Anyone know of a walkthrough or can help?

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:level 9-1

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Jul 1, 10 8:17 PM
I am stuck as well. Can't figure out a way to get moving without dropping that first ball and then the growing forest cuts off the path to the escape. I have all the jewels from the level.
Duckie

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Jul 2, 10 5:13 PM
Figured it out this afternoon.
Without the level in front of me I will try to describe this.
Go up and leave one diamond in place with the boulder on top of it. Go through the opening over the next boulder and then work your way up and to the left and across to the top and pick up everything up there.
Go back down through the mid point and make a sharp left and continue down to the bottom on the left side. I think you will need to break a boulder at this point. Go up and carefully pick up the four things remembering that the gems drop here and you can die if you don't pick these up carefully.
Continue on the the right. Pick up the last diamond and head to the exit which is on the right side.
Good luck
Duckie

Edited on 07/02/2010 at 5:14:50 PM PST

eldaphil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by eldaphil on Jul 3, 10 1:13 PM
That's great duckie, but how did you get past 8-15?

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Jul 3, 10 10:53 PM
eldaphil wrote:That's great duckie, but how did you get past 8-15?

I have no idea at this moment. Is there a way to choose a level to play again. I have saved where I am but it covers it up as I move along. Don't think I could save every level to play again but don't know. Is there someplace you can enter the desire to play 8-15. If so I could play it again and let you know.
Duckie

eldaphil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by eldaphil on Jul 9, 10 3:07 PM
So far the only way I know to play scenes in the past is to start over and work my way back up. Thanks for your interest...

[Post New]by wildgirlyonder on Dec 26, 10 4:30 PM
This is one bad thing about this game vs the last one-no map. To get to a specific level, you can go into an old game where you have no lives left and choose a specific level from there.

[Post New]by leggz4380 on Mar 17, 14 6:11 PM
duckie4120 .... thanks for the solution to a level ..... not sure which one but it's not 9-1 ..... there are NO tools available on this level ..... would love to use the help you supplied if you know which one it is

Go to: