mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

It's nice to be number 1

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Feb 2, 18 8:45 AM
It's nice to be number 1 on the HOS leaderboard. Even if it is because of a game glitch and is very short lived.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:It's nice to be number 1

[Post New]by playingthegame on Feb 2, 18 8:53 AM
For a small fee I can guarantee that you are NUMBER ONE on the HOS Leaderboard

Donations to my "All you can give: airship inventory site"!

Spoiler:

Buy a new computer; download the MC game and then play the HOS before you get any Friends!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Feb 2, 18 8:53 AM
Most the time, if I'm #1, it's because all my friends have disappeared & I'm the only one on the leaderboard!
That's when I get out of my game so it will save before it crashes & I lose my progress.

But enjoy your 15 minutes of notoriety.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Feb 2, 18 8:55 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Most the time, if I'm #1, it's because all my friends have disappeared & I'm the only one on the leaderboard!
That's when I get out of my game so it will save before it crashes & I lose my progress.

But enjoy your 15 minutes of notoriety.

That's exactly what I did.

[Post New]by mapeladarcy on Feb 2, 18 8:58 AM
playingthegame wrote:For a small fee I can guarantee that you are NUMBER ONE on the HOS Leaderboard

Donations to my "All you can give: airship inventory site"!

Spoiler:

Buy a new computer; download the MC game and then play the HOS before you get any Friends!

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Feb 2, 18 1:36 PM
I have not been and will never be number one and I do not care!

jack_tar
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by jack_tar on Feb 3, 18 1:49 PM
Apart from when I first started to play & had not made any friends, I've only been #1 once & that was on the Mermaids Junk at which time I had around 60 friends.; How that came about I've no idea as I always take a leisurely scroll around the HOS with no interest in trying to be #1 or even better my previous score.

I'm currently #6 on all HOS & I'm not convinced that this is my true position; rather its a result of the devs being considerate & defaulting a player to this position so that they at least appear on the Leaderboard.

Would be interested to know if anyone is missing from their HOS Leaderboards.

Edited on 02/03/2018 at 1:50:39 PM PST

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Feb 4, 18 12:36 AM
You are correct in your assumption that the top 5 scores and yours are on your list. Can you imagine how many thousands of players would be between you and #5? You would never see your name there. I do get a thrill if I better my score though.

DeeJay46

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Feb 4, 18 1:42 AM
RIGHT NOW I HAVE 7 GAMES I AM #1 IN. OF COURSE I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THEM. THEY HAVE NOT REACHED THE POINT WHERE THEY CAN HAVE FRIENDS.

SOME DAY SOON THEY WILL BE MY OLD GAMES FROM DEAD PC'S COME BACK TO LIFE.

I WILL THEN CLOSE THEM OUT OF INVENTORY TO MY MAIN GAME. AND HAVE 5 EXTRA EVENT ROOMS TO LET TO THOSE WHO NEED MORE. MY MAIN GAME I WILL PLAY BUT NOT THE OTHER 5. I KNOW IT IS RISKY TO PUT THEM ALL ON ONE PC. BUT GAMES 1-3 ARE ON AN OLD VISTA THAT IS SO SLOW YOU COULD ALMOST TAKE A SHOWER WHILE IT POWERS UP. HAVE BREAKFAST WHILE IT STARTS ONE OF THE GAMES. YOU GET THE PICTURE.

THE OTHERS ARE MY 3 BABY GAMES LEVELS 8, 8, & 14. THEY ARE NOW JUST EVENT ROOMS.

THEN MY MAIN GAME BUT THE PC WAS ON WHEN LIGHTENING HIT THE HOUSE LAST AUGUST. NOW THE SCREEN IS IFFY SOMETIMES IT TURNS PINK AND GREEN AND SHIMMERS. THEN GATHERS ITSELF AND IS NORMAL.

HAVE A NEW LAPTOP TO PUT THEM ON. HAVE INSTALLED THE NEW GAMES.

LEVELING THEM TO LEVEL 4 SO I CAN CLEAR ANY COIN, DIAMONDS, WAND, CRYSTAL BALLS OR INVENTORY, STAMPS, PETFOOD. TO MY MAIN GAME BEFORE THE OLD GAMES ARE TRANSFERED.

HOPE IT WORKS. THE WAY I WANT IT TO.

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Feb 4, 18 5:39 PM
I am happy just being number 3

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Feb 5, 18 5:55 PM
For some reason I was number 1 on the Christmas HOS for maybe half an hour or so. It felt real good, now back into 6th place as usual.

Go to: