Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by wanttobigfish on Feb 2, 18 9:45 AM
I have finished the Main Adventure including the additional 5 houses. I have 3 stars on everything except 2 levels. My problem is that every time I click on the Bonus Chapter it keeps telling me I have to complete the Main Adventure. Could someone please help me resolve this issue. I can't seem to see anything that I have missed. Thank you in advance for your help/advice.

Re:Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by AmidalaSky on Feb 4, 18 10:42 PM
I have the same problem. Does a player have to complete the main game, with 3 stars on all levels, to be able to play the bonus chapter?

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Feb 11, 18 12:28 PM
No, I was able to go to the Bonus chapter, but only had 2 stars on a couple levels in the Main game.

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Feb 21, 18 12:31 AM
Have you thought of trying it in easy mode?
After completing the main game with all 5 houses, I was able to easily get into the bonus chapter. I don't know why you'd have a problem.

[Post New]by Cassie_X on Mar 3, 18 7:20 PM
I have the same problem. It won't let me go to the bonus chapter. It says to finish the main adventure first and I was able to finish all the levels with three stars, including the taverns. Anyone able to figure out why this is happening?

pamvan
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by pamvan on Mar 31, 18 3:52 PM
I agree. I have 3 stars on all levels. Still cannot access bonus levels. We paid for the collector's edition and now can't get to the major portion of the extras! I am not happy.

[Post New]by StrawberryDots on Apr 22, 18 2:49 PM
I had the same problem. I went back and replayed the last level, then let the credits run until the end, and now I can play the bonus chapter.

Go to: