komikero
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

I'm sad. Please continue the game.

[Post New]by komikero on Feb 2, 18 9:43 PM
The time finally came that I find myself face to face with the Basilisk. I know that the game has effectively ended for me after all these months. No more townspeople pestering me for things to do, things to look for, things to accomplish. It's unnervingly lonely when no one is talking to you anymore and the entire Kingdom is silent.

And yet there's this huge unfinished business that's been left hanging. It all seems incredibly sad.

What is there left to do with this game? Of course, I could continue upgrading town buildings, upgrading the castle, reaching for "Accomplishments", but to what end? I feel like Charlton Heston... ok better yet Will Smith (so my age doesn't show too much), walking the Earth as the last human alive puttering around the silent buildings looking for something to do.

I know many people have already said this before, but Big Fish and Boom Zap (I don't know what's going on behind the scenes with you guys and it really actually doesn't matter much to me), please continue this game.

A lot of your players have invested so much time and energy into playing this, trusting that at some point that it will be finished. I can't help but feel that you have an obligation to us to do so, an unwritten contract. You hooked us on to this, it's up to you to make sure you'll still be there by the end. I hate to say it, but it's the honorable thing to do.

I'm not sure how many people threw money into this game, but I surely have. I have spent a sizable amount of actual money to buy crystals to make my game more enjoyable. In the end, I think that was perhaps the bottom line. Not too many people threw money at it, so they hand to discontinue it.

I can't say the same for other players, but I myself can promise that I'm perfectly willing to throw some more money into this if you guys are just willing to continue it. And I hope at least a few of my fellow players can promise the same.

Perhaps Big Fish/ Boom Zap can also consider that because of Awakening Kingdoms, players (like me) were perfectly willing to throw out even more money to buy the paid games in the Awakening series. I have bought 4 of them so far, and I'll definitely buy the rest. Perhaps you can't just measure the success of the game by the money it actually makes, but also measure it through collateral success it gives others.

I think it will be worthwhile for you to continue it. It will make a lot of people happy. It's 2018. Make people happy. Please.

Go to: