jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Achievement Help Please

[Post New]by jaldeer on Feb 3, 18 2:27 AM
I'm on chapter 3 page 15 & I guess I'm past the part about asking Leroy about his wedding for that achievement since I've gotten some achievements after that one. I don't know if you get the in order or not. How do you ask him about his wedding? Please help me. Thanks for any help.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:Achievement Help Please

[Post New]by jaldeer on Feb 3, 18 3:37 AM
I don't understand. The achievement is after you witness the paranormal activity but before the photographs. He's not in the room when you put the photographs in order. Please help. It just doesn't come up in conversation. Please. Can't somebody help me?

Edited on 02/03/2018 at 5:03:50 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Feb 3, 18 7:54 AM
I don't know about achievement but if your talking about the photos. They are shaped and you move them around to fit the shape. I know it doesn't look like it but move one and you will see the shape. If I remember right, I think they glow when placed right.

Edited on 02/03/2018 at 7:57:24 AM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Feb 3, 18 7:56 AM
After you have all the photos in the right shape. You pick up the wedding photo and the date is on the back.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Achievement Help Please

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 3, 18 9:38 AM
jaldeer wrote:I'm on chapter 3 page 15 & I guess I'm past the part about asking Leroy about his wedding for that achievement since I've gotten some achievements after that one. I don't know if you get the in order or not. How do you ask him about his wedding? Please help me. Thanks for any help.

The wedding photos swap puzzle happens in the demo, but you mentioned Chapter 3 which is after the demo?

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Feb 3, 18 2:00 PM
Thanks for the replies everybody. I didn't get the demo, I went ahead & got the full version cause I knew I'd want it. I did do the wedding photo thing, but, it didn't come up. I'll retry. I'll try your suggestion Majestyx12 even though I did look at all the photos. So, Majestyx12 you got that achievement doing that?

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by jky630 on Feb 3, 18 2:24 PM

Edited on 02/03/2018 at 5:32:16 PM PST

googirl999
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by googirl999 on Feb 3, 18 3:04 PM
You need to walk outside to ask him about the wedding date. You have to do it before you open the diary.
And be sure to turn over all the photos for another achievement.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Feb 3, 18 3:08 PM
It worked. Thanks so much googirl999. I didn't think of walking outside before I opened up the diary. I did get the one for reading the 2 notes & looking at the back of the pictures, so, I figured asking him about the wedding was before the pictures.

Edited on 02/03/2018 at 3:18:52 PM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Feb 3, 18 4:41 PM
I'm sorry, I was trying to help. I didn't get that achievement or the one about not crashing. Ok, also I didn't get the one for not skipping all the mini-games. I had problems with the maze. I normally love mazes. But this one made me motion sick. Also the ruby and lens, and swinging rabbits.

When I played again. I picked up the one for not crashing. And for the wedding one. Do you know that only the full tutelage had info for extras like fixing puppets in the hops. Thanks for the help.

Edited on 02/06/2018 at 11:46:56 AM PST

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Feb 3, 18 6:26 PM
That's ok, I know you were trying to help. If you want me to tell you about your missing achievements, let me know. I now got all of them.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Feb 4, 18 6:29 AM
Jaldeer Thank You for forgiving me! I'm so happy you got all your achievements.

When I replay this again, I'll try googirl999 help. If I need more I'll be in touch.

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Feb 20, 18 6:44 PM
I get the diary, don't open it, but I cant find Leroy anywhere, where is he, I only find him after I get the mask.. The coin to open the mask is in the diary that's when I see him again.

???

[Post New]by jenniferjenice on Feb 26, 18 4:49 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get the "Demand Gratitude" achievement? I have played the entire game including the Bonus chapter three times trying to get this one achievement and am still unable to get it. Can anyone please help me? Thanks

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 5, 18 11:32 AM
I got that achievement. It's been a while since I played. I got it from using the correct response. You are talking to the black haired doll and you have three answers to choose from. I think it was near the three clocks. Pick the one to where the doll is grateful to you.

Good Luck

Edited on 03/05/2018 at 11:47:52 AM PST

[Post New]by jewelspark2 on Apr 10, 18 7:30 AM
How about the keen observer? Can't figure out how to get that one.

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Apr 21, 18 2:00 PM
I would like to know about all of the achievements before I play it again. Thanks.

Go to: