patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Comments and Reviews for Little Space Duo

[Post New]by patnsky on Jun 15, 10 1:01 AM
I only played about 20 minutes before quitting and deleting Little Space Duo. It sounded like a game I would love to play but in reality, I found it rather confusing. I went to Options to adjust the music down somewhat. Then it seemed as if I had to choose to use my cursor, or arrow keys, or game stick. After that there was a place to check for 'two player option'. I left that alone. But then I had to choose who was going to respond to the cursor or game stick, Lucy or Sunny. Heck if I had any idea. I do not have a game stick.

When I finally got into the game, the first, it seemed anyway, 5 minutes was just dialog to read. I got the idea to move along the corridor. If I pushed certain buttons it would open or shut partitions along the way. I was able to get onto the elevators to go up or down. Well that is about as far as I got. I spent the rest of the time going back and forth from one elevator to another, going up and down; up and down; up and down. That is when I quit the game and deleted from my Game Manager.

I still think if I knew how to play this game it might be interesting and different. I am sure for those who figure it out; they will have hours of fun with Lucy and Sunny in Little Space Duo. I am In no way saying this is not a good game. What I am saying is I do not understand it and therefore it is not a game for me.

I still say Thanks BF for providing us with such a great variety of games so that everyone’s likes and dislikes are meant.

Pat

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for Little Space Duo

[Post New]by TerryMann on Jun 15, 10 1:26 AM
I found this game to be rather different and I liked some problem solving games. In this game Lucy and Sunny will be on a spaceship, thinking it was a dream.....I have to admit the story was to me, intriging. You can either move them seperatly or together, I found it was better to keep Sunny close to Lucy at all times. You will have switches, doors to open and more. I got use to using the arrow keys after a while, but I wasn't very pleased with this game. For those fishies that enjoy little Space Duo, I say have an great time and Happy Gaming !!!

fahr451
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by fahr451 on Jun 25, 10 2:45 PM
Yes, I am also enjoining LSD (whoops!), I think it's a good mix of coordination, thinking, and action. The only thing I don't appreciate is that you can sometimes do a wrong sequence of actions and get stuck. Then you have to restart the level.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jul 3, 10 1:55 PM
I played 30 minutes of the demo and then bought it. There's a walkthrough for the game, also. It's a different kind of game which I find refreshing. I'm off to play it now...LOL

[Post New]by nerak03j on Jul 28, 10 11:57 AM
I absolutely loved this game and would recommend it to puzzle fans. I don't know how to discribe the game, except to say you have to think through your actions and the actions of the robots. I hope there will be more levels added. It is well worth the price.

Go to: