Disk Table

[Post New]by FleenerJ42 on Jun 15, 10 6:51 AM
I am stuck on the disk table. Can anyone help me get passed it.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Disk Table

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 16, 10 5:49 PM
Hi FleenerJ42! Welcome to the forums!

rotate the circles so that the symbols are turned to the same orientation as in the diagram.- for example- make sure the moon is facing the same direction.

The solution is show here:

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Strange-Cases-The-Lighthouse-Mystery/strange-cases-the-lighthouse-mystery-collectors-edition021.jpg

mayamaisha
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mayamaisha on Jun 22, 10 10:57 AM
Maybe I'm just stupid but I cannot get it and it won't let me skip it either. I think it is out to get me. I just simply don't understand. The blueprint in the clue is not in a circle and I can't tell what is even on the blue print. I went to the URL that was given and thought I placed them correctly. Obviously I am not getting it.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 22, 10 9:21 PM
It has to do with the direction the symbols are facing.....

Notice what way the black and white triangle are pointing- black to the left..... turn that circle so that the SYMBOL is facing the same way...

on the center circle, the 1/8 moon needs to be on the left.......

[Post New]by dummybi on Jun 27, 10 9:39 AM
HI I have tried and tried to get past the disk table too , I just don't get it either! both the help and the walk through haven't helped me now what? I need helpppp please!!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 28, 10 11:11 PM
dummybi wrote:HI I have tried and tried to get past the disk table too , I just don't get it either! both the help and the walk through haven't helped me now what? I need helpppp please!!!!!

Hi dummybi- welcome to the forums!

Turn the circles so that it looks like this screenshot from the walkthrough. It is the SOLUTION.

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Strange-Cases-The-Lighthouse-Mystery/strange-cases-the-lighthouse-mystery-collectors-edition021.jpg

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 29, 10 5:02 PM
You need to have found the piece of paper which shows the orientation of the symbols. I wonder if people are trying to do this puzzle too soon.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 29, 10 9:49 PM
You may be correct.....

Sunbonnet
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Sunbonnet on Oct 7, 12 7:23 AM
I know someone here will always have the answer. I finally get what everybody is saying! The symbols don't have to be in the same ORDER as the symbols on the paper (at bottom left of the puzzle), they just have to be in the same ORIENTATION. So, if you position the largest circle first and then the next largest circle, etc, it's easy.Took a long time for the penny to drop on that one.

Go to: