bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Walkthrough for Little Space Duo now available on the Big Fish Games blog!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 15, 10 8:09 AM
Check out the walkthrough for Little Space Duo on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on "Blog" under "Featured Areas" on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we've posted.

Or you can click here

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

planetlove
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Little Space Duo now available on the Big Fish Games blog!

[Post New]by planetlove on Jun 19, 10 10:06 PM
Would somebody help me with leve 14? How can Sunny lock in the robots with the yellow switch and then fly up to Lucy when he's locked in behind the same wall as the robots? Thanks!

[Post New]by Jugilus on Jun 20, 10 6:17 AM
It´s great that BFG is providing a walktrough. I didnt believe it is possible to write one for a puzzle game of this kind. Still, it is not an easy reading, with all these little instructions. I suggest everybody to try solving levels themselves first - maybe you will find a more simple simple way then those from walktrough (planetlove: level 14 can be passed more quickly and "elegantly" then the described way).
Still, It is not an easy game. For those who are hopelessly stuck - there are skip level codes! If you need them send me a "private message" or email me. I am not sure should I make all codes available to public - they can remove all challenge from the game.

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Jun 23, 10 4:57 AM
Jugilus wrote:It´s great that BFG is providing a walktrough. I didnt believe it is possible to write one for a puzzle game of this kind. Still, it is not an easy reading, with all these little instructions. I suggest everybody to try solving levels themselves first - maybe you will find a more simple simple way then those from walktrough (planetlove: level 14 can be passed more quickly and "elegantly" then the described way).
Still, It is not an easy game. For those who are hopelessly stuck - there are skip level codes! If you need them send me a "private message" or email me. I am not sure should I make all codes available to public - they can remove all challenge from the game.

Have mercy please, I've now been stuck on level 23 for 3 hours, I have dishes to wash and ironing to do - just one little cheat code would be wonderful please.

[Post New]by Jugilus on Jun 23, 10 1:50 PM
I have sent you a pm. Just in case you didnt get it and becouse this game is appearently very hard for some people (3 hours for a level = ouch!) I will post here the codes for levels from 20 and up.

I believe that those who reached the level 20 feel challenged enough with this game to not just skip through levels using these codes. The game would lose the point that way.

During game type "levXXXXX" where XXXXX is the code for the level you are playing.

level code
--------------
20: 10942
21: 11848
22: 12790
23: 13768
24: 14782
25: 15832
26: 16918
27: 18040
28: 19198
29: 20392
30: 21622
31: 22888
32: 24190
33: 25528
34: 26902
35: 28312
36: 29758
37: 31240
38: 32758
39: 34312

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Jun 24, 10 4:42 AM
Thankyou, I am really enjoying this game - three hours is fine, just shows i am trying hard, sometimes I buy a game where I can do the whole thing in 3 hours, so this is really good value for money (if occasionally a little daunting!)

[Post New]by SamTana on Sep 28, 10 8:42 AM
Even following the walkthrough I found Level 29 to be completely impossible.

You cannot "float down to the platform second left" as it starts at the top.

The yellow robot on the right appears to start on the wrong level to be able to chase Lucy, and just sits on the little platform on the extreme right, unable to move because of the platform third from the left. Meanwhile, the red robot whizzes around in a set pattern which will always intercept Lucy once she floats down.

Edited on 09/28/2010 at 8:44:59 AM PST

Go to: