iou001
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend.... Awesome Game!!!!!

[Post New]by iou001 on Jun 15, 10 8:14 AM
OMG.... I cant believe how many people don't like this game. I LOVE IT!!!! It's different than so many that are being made right now. So many others seem like they have the same 'dark' storyline theme. And I like how the clues are given on this game. And they're not impossible to find. Just an 'all-around' great game!

Re:The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend.... Awesome Game!!!!!

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Feb 17, 11 1:26 AM
I just finally got around to finishing this game and I got to say I LOVED it! Some items were tough to find, so I don't see how anyone could call this a game for beginners at all.. also with the hints as clues its a totally different spin on a typical HOG.. so I think a beginner would get lost or the wrong impression of HOGs as a whole.

At any rate it was a steal at 2.99 and it was so good I forgot I bought it as a DD, cuz at the end there is a to be continued.. I thought I wonder if its been a year yet. Then I come back and find I had reviewed my demo and this is an older game. Could have fooled me because it looked awesome on my laptop. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that the sequel was not made. Thanks to all that boooooood this game I hope the developers ignored those and will make a sequel or 2, for those that it. I'd buy in a heartbeat! Love Artogon games!

C'mon guys give us a sequel!!!

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

Re:The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend.... Awesome Game!!!!!

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Nov 6, 11 1:39 PM
WiccanWoman530 wrote:
C'mon guys give us a sequel!!!

Yep . . . !

Go to: