LadyBastet
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

DESPERATELY NEED HELP ON LEVEL 24!!

[Post New]by LadyBastet on Feb 3, 18 6:59 AM
I don't know if anyone checks this Forum anymore, but I CANNOT get Level 24, even with the help posted before. If anyone has a walkthrough for this level, I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried everything, but keep running out of time. Please help!!
Thanks all, LB

LadyBastet
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:DESPERATELY NEED HELP ON LEVEL 24!! Info below doesn't work - HELP!!

[Post New]by LadyBastet on Feb 3, 18 9:56 AM
I tried everything on the previous post below and I still can't get it. I have all of the games finished, all with 3 stars per level, but I just can't get this one!!
Thanks all, LB

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:DESPERATELY NEED HELP ON LEVEL 24!!

[Post New]by unclepaul on Feb 3, 18 10:05 PM
I have managed it a number of times with a variation on Hellibobs suggestions.

1. Collect food , rock and 2 wood piles to allow you to upgrade to two workers.
2. Clear all the rest of the stone and food and then build both the Sawmill and the quarry at the same time. Hellibobs suggested you only build the Quarry after you have three workers, but you need an extra 5 stone to get the third worker so you need the quarry early as well. You should be using the Speed up at this stage and as you finish the buildings the Work faster which also enables you to harvest the fields quickly.
3. Keep harvesting foods, stone and wood and using powerups as they become available. Upgrade the Sawmill and get your third worker . Then do not spend any more food - keep harvesting until you make the food goal.

4. By the time you get your food goal you should have 24 wood, 18 stone and 41 food and be getting another two food and have 2 stone to pick up. This gives you enough to upgrade the quarry (10 stone and build the stone bridge 8 stone) and also the wooden bridge on the right. The work faster should be available to complete the bridges and then the couple of stone piles on the left and wood pile on the right.
5. Start with the cable way on the right aiming to get the two lots of wood and build the bridge and Firemans house while you are starting to build the cable way on the left and then fireman clears the barricade and start building the Merry makers house - all the while collecting food , wood and stone when you can. You should have enough materials that the workere building the merrymakers house stays there and continues to build. Do not build the Sorcerers house nor try and scare ghost and build Bakery as they are not needed as you already have the food goal. You should finish with some time to spare.

LadyBastet
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:DESPERATELY NEED HELP ON LEVEL 24!!

[Post New]by LadyBastet on Feb 6, 18 9:48 AM
Thank you SO much unclepaul!! The food goal was the thing that was taking so long - I thought I had to build the Food Mill to Level 3 in order to make it. I had tried this level so many times, I think I just had blinders on about how to do it. I thought I just had to do it FASTER, not a different way.
Thanks again, now I've gotten every level on every one of the Gnomes Garden games with 3 Stars!!
LB

Go to: