cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Snowflakes

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Feb 3, 18 1:06 PM
Does anyone know if you can go back to collect the snowflakes in scenes where you may have missed one? I could not find one in the dressing room and did not see any indication as to where the snowflakes locations are for any of the scenes in the SG. I understand from the game that you have to collect all of the snowflakes in order to open the bonus content.

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Snowflakes

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Feb 3, 18 1:42 PM
The snowflakes are indicated with yellow boxes around them in the scenes under Collectibles at the end of the SG, along with the locations of the flowers. Although it said at the beginning that there were snowflakes in every scene, there is not one indicated in the dressing room. I missed one in another room and I could not go back to it after I got near the end of the demo, as all the other rooms were unavailable, even though they did not have a lock on them in the map. I have not purchased the game yet, so I don't know if we can eventually go back to some previous rooms and find ones we missed or not.

Edited on 02/03/2018 at 1:45:23 PM PST

googirl999
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by googirl999 on Feb 3, 18 1:55 PM
There is a snowflake in the dressing room - it's on the rug, to the right of the jester's hat!

[Post New]by prepare2fly on Feb 3, 18 2:11 PM
Thank you for the location of the dressing room snowflake! I was going to post a thread earlier but had to go out. So far, that is the only one I could not find (after staring at portions of the screen for quite awhile) and thanks for the heads-up that a player cannot go back to grab the snowflakes they missed. I found it odd that the SG did not include the location of that single snowflake in the dressing room (and I knew that there MUST be one in there---there are 29 scenes and 29 snowflakes).

Edited on 02/03/2018 at 2:11:41 PM PST

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Feb 3, 18 2:14 PM
I had missed that one as well, but I was able to go back and get it. just clicked on the different areas of the map that I had already been to until I found the dressing room. I got it.

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Feb 3, 18 2:24 PM
So if you go to the map, you can return to a previous location and retrieve the snowflake? I finished the demo so cannot see unless I buy the game.

And do you know what they mean by having to have all of them to open up the bonus content? Is that for the bonus game or what?

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 3, 18 2:48 PM
I didn't see the snowflake in the dressing room either and if you go to the collectibles section on the SG, it doesn't even show one for that room, so good eye googirl999

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Feb 3, 18 5:14 PM
I thought I got it the first time I played before my pc shut down. When I went to get it the second time I restarted I couldn't find it and I know it isn't in the guide.

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Feb 4, 18 7:19 AM
cathybobcat wrote:So if you go to the map, you can return to a previous location and retrieve the snowflake? I finished the demo so cannot see unless I buy the game.

And do you know what they mean by having to have all of them to open up the bonus content? Is that for the bonus game or what?

When I got to the last room in the demo where you send the puppet through the hole in the rotted door, I tried to click on all the previous locations on the map to see if I could go back to find any other snowflakes, but each location said they were not available when I clicked on them. If someone was able to click on the map and go back, it must have been before they went into the last room of the demo. Or maybe they were playing the full version and maybe you can go back to the other locations at a later point.

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Feb 20, 18 1:59 PM
It takes a long time for the snowflake to appear, its a good thing there is no time limit in this game.

Go to: