wmtoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Here is a Level 50 Help...

[Post New]by wmtoo on Jun 15, 10 2:43 PM
Even though I still can't figure out how to beat level 14, the same thing seemed to be happening on level 50 until I decided to buy the chicken first and THEN the burgers. I also had 2 people working the counter and used coffee to really speed through some orders. Even though you only need 5 chicken and 10 burgers, if I did the burgers first, customers just wouldn't buy the chicken. I did it the other way around and was able to get gold.

Re:Here is a Level 50 Help...

[Post New]by beckenstein on Jun 18, 10 5:43 PM
I can only get people to buy 8 burgers- im not even close to getting the gold- im just trying to get silver. anyone else have this problem?

katabbey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by katabbey on Jun 24, 10 8:29 PM
I got the gold by buying the chicken first and as soon as possible I purchased the hamburger. I found if I put ketchup the chicken then I got the money faster to purchase the hamburger and then additional help. Just remember to purchase the hamburger as soon as you can.

Edited on 06/24/2010 at 8:31:17 PM PST

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Nov 24, 10 7:08 AM
Deffo buy the chicken first but then I found they only ever bought 4 within the gold (or even silver) time limit. Suspecting that you had to get the chicken done in a certain time, I placed two staff on the servery, which significantly speeds things up and lo and behold, I made gold easily.

[Post New]by XandraSkye on Mar 12, 13 3:51 PM
I'm having a problem with Level 50 too. The stupid customers just don't order the sandwiches. Just more cakes, fries and coffee. It's so frustrating.

There is no way to make the customers buy certain foods like on BB2, is there?

Ok, I'm gonna go back and try to play that level one more time using the above tip.

I hope it works. I can't even get silver on that level.

Go to: