Cake Mania 3 HELP!!!!!!

[Post New]by coakley40 on Jun 15, 10 5:02 PM
I AM IN THE DINOSAUR WORLD, AND I AM STUCK ON THE LAST LEVEL, AND CANNOT SEEM TO REACH $780.00. WHAT DO I DO?
HOW CAN I GET TO THE MONEY GOAL?
SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR HOURS AND HOURS, AND STILL CANNOT DO IT.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU

COAKLEY40

lucyfres
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Cake Mania 3 HELP!!!!!!

[Post New]by lucyfres on Jul 30, 10 4:18 PM
I played this game last winter and had to buy a gaming mouse to pass all levels. I didn't go back to try to get expert on all levels which is what I usually do after completing a game. It was hard.

[Post New]by MsJones68 on Oct 11, 10 6:08 PM
I'm in the same spot -- I don't know what I'm missing....

[Post New]by rigger42 on Apr 4, 11 10:49 PM
I know this is old, but you need to give a lot of cookies to raise the amount of payment.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Aug 23, 14 4:47 PM
I see that this is an old thread, but I recommend getting the TV. It helps me a lot with impatient customers. I use cookies, too.

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by zuix on Aug 23, 14 7:55 PM
Even though it's an old thread, I'll answer in case it helps someone.

The secret to passing ALL levels with expert is to have only one froster, only one decorator, and all the ovens if you wish, or at least 2. The TV is also a must; the cookie oven is practically unneeded. With only one each froster and decorator, there are far fewer choices to have to make regarding color and decorations, thereby allowing you to serve the customers much, much faster. Be sure to get the decorator that ends up with the volcano decoration, as that makes the most expensive cakes in the game.

It helps a lot to also have the fully upgraded freezer and always have it stocked with 3 of the most expensive cakes. At the end of each level, before collecting the last money on the counter, make 3 double layer cakes with volcanoes and stock them in the freezer for the next round.

The original post doesn't say which order the worlds were played in, so the level referred to could be harder or easier, depending on that. Save your money until you can buy the most expensive upgrade for each item. It's a bit tedious at first, but you can still get expert on the early levels while saving up.

The ovens cost 3,000 each for the highest upgrade, the froster costs 2,000, and the decorator is over 4,000. Don't buy an upgrade until you can hit the up arrow on the item in the shop screen, and see what the most expensive upgrade costs, then save for that. The exceptions to this are the TV (only lowest TV is needed, but you'll end up with a lot of extra money later and can then buy the upgrades), and the speed shoes. Get those as soon as you can.

Edited on 08/23/2014 at 7:59:21 PM PST

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Aug 23, 14 9:28 PM
Thanks for posting those great tips. I'm going to start a new profile and try working with one oven, one cake topper, and one froster. I just didn't realize I could progress and get the super goal on the early levels if I didn't upgrade, especially the shoes. It's tough with Jill walking at a snail's pace.

[Post New]by monkeyfries on Sep 4, 14 9:28 PM
ik this is an old thread but I will say something if it helps anyone the secret to passing the levels is speed, timing, and making sure not too many ppl leave if u like buy EVERYTHING (like me) make sure to get a cookie oven, second froster, and second oven and maybe the other froster and oven if u make a lot of money in the early part then upgrade from cheapest to most expensive to save mone

but if u don't ant to buy everything then get
cookie oven
the time bender topper
tea machine
all of Jill's shoes
TV
display case
and upgrade them all because the cookie oven and TV keep ur costemers happy the display case is a place to keep ur messed up cakes or to get a head start and the time bender topper has the most high priced toppers even to the volcano topper but also make sure to upgrade ur oven(s) and froster(s) cause it will make them faster and u can get ur costemers in and out fast

and can someone tell me if when I finish the game a second time with my current equipement at the end of the 2nd time if I don't play a third time with my gold stuff does it still keep all my money

but also ur location is a part of the difficulty also The Future and China and Egypt are the hardest and Medival England and Palace of Versialles in France are the easiest

Go to: