bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Crop Circles Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 16, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Crop Circles Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Crop Circles Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Trekkie7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Crop Circles Mystery forum

[Post New]by Trekkie7 on Jun 17, 10 5:37 AM
Once again, I installed and the game wouldn't even run. Support hasn't helped much in the last few months. I've been a member here for YEARS and lately not many games are working and/or saving.

BillTheOne
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by BillTheOne on Jun 18, 10 8:14 AM
I`ve only belong`ed since Jan 2010 this makes my 78th game and I have only run into 2 games games that gave me any trouble.My OS is Win XP but I carry 4 GB of memory(that might be the reason)

[Post New]by bessiebooh on Jun 23, 10 6:24 AM
Why is it that I can only get half way through crop circles before it takes me right back to the start of the game?

[Post New]by ckam888 on Jun 29, 10 6:22 PM
Well, I got to about the 80% pole before the game reset me to the beginning. Very frustrating. The game's not good enought to try again. and that assumes that it wouldn't reset again. No very goo quality here. A waste of a game credit.

Craig

[Post New]by terris53 on Jul 3, 10 12:22 PM
Not able to find the PC Mouse in Area S1. Have restarted the level several times. Is this a glitch? Nothing else has been at all difficult to find.

Purple_One
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Purple_One on Aug 1, 10 7:01 PM
i know this isn't the best game i've played; but, it is by far not the worst. I started to play it and almost gave up when i couldn't get the cursor to click on the Menu button on the bottom right...it was too close to the bottom of the screen. I have a 2-yr old PC, 4 gigs, updated graphics card for gaming, and windows XPSP3 home edition. The problem I tried to resolve by finally getting to the Options page and it said i couldn't use the windowed mode at my resolution, which was 1024x768, so I just went up one step higher, which I hate because everything is so much smaller for my tired old eyes. I really prefer what I used to use 800x600 resolution, but have gotten used to the one step higher now. I can't go any higher for a steady diet; but, I thought I would try it for just this game...and it worked. I had to sit closer to the screen to see some of the items, but all in all, it wasn't too bad.

I liked the game as a relaxing, interesting, unlimited time, bright graphics sort of game...no heavy story to follow or dead bodies bleeding all over everything. i played it to the end and was glad I had bought it. I liked fixing the farm up after the storm that nearly wrecked it. Returning to the Farmer's Market to make the money to do that wasn't boring because several items changed places and other items appeared, but I don't mind those things anyway in this type of game. I didn't know many of the tools they wanted me to find; so, I clicked a lot and hit on them by 'guess and by golly' got them. Hints were enough for me.

I had no problems downloading the game...I've had it for a while from a previous sale when I bought several games to stock up...love those sales. I hope this helps those who had trouble with resolution size. I have had other games tell me i couldn't use the window mode for the same reason, but was able to play it full window at the resolution I use.

I do think all games should have an untimed mode and take into consideration that some of us do need larger or is it smaller resolutions like 800x600 so things are bigger and easier to see. I always turn music and environmental sounds off and won't play a game if the sounds don't mute completely; i only ran across one like that so far. I hate to hear someone coughing all the time or see/hear the same 2 cars going by constantly, very irritating.

Not every game will please everyone...that is why there are so many genres and subjects. God bless

[Post New]by otter5057 on May 14, 11 2:56 PM
how do you get the ring out -- says you cannot use shovel, but you cannot use the pick either. cannot get past this level.

[Post New]by gingersnap1 on Sep 17, 12 7:48 PM
Can't get the ring out of the ground..only left with the shovel..How do I soften the dirt around ...where is the metal ring??

Go to: