Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' - Secret Library - too many mini scene items.

[Post New]by fpsgear on Feb 4, 18 9:04 AM
Hello everyone,
I’m wondering if anyone else came across, what I think is a glitch, in the Secret Library, Bellingham, Washington where a windshield wiper, electrical tape and a painting appear in the top left corner. Each can be selected, but there do not appear to be additional mini games to be opened. I have the window, door, and the chest already opened. My rank is professional and I’m currently on level 44. Should I just ignore them? Do they come into play later in the game?

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Re:Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' - Secret Library - too many mini scene items.

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Feb 4, 18 9:48 AM
You are thinking right: it's a glitch.
Those items are of no use, and you can ignore them.
the same problem occurs in some other scenes too.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' - Secret Library - too many mini scene items.

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 4, 18 9:54 AM
Here is an answer to the exact same question a few years ago...

by OddlyEnuh on Jan 14, 15 7:33 PM

Gquin, I think that is a glitch - I had already used those to fix the plane and they are showing in my scene too. There have been several times when items show up, after they are no longer needed and not the place they were needed.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/60/260030.page

[Post New]by fpsgear on Feb 4, 18 12:04 PM
thanks for the quick reply. I'll ignore them.

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Feb 24, 18 9:06 AM
I still get pieces of the blueprints in the corner also. And completed the buildings a long time ago.

Go to: