jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Collectibles and Morphs

[Post New]by jennsmom on Feb 4, 18 12:26 PM
I'm feeling very frustrated. In 4 scenes now (3 in main game, 1 in bonus) I haven't been able to find the collectible and or the morph. I've even looked at the SG and click where they are supposed to be, but no joy. Would someone please let me know if this is a game where we can go back and find them after the bonus game? Thanks.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:Collectibles and Morphs

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Feb 5, 18 7:37 AM
You can go back. There is a place in the extras, that will tell you where you haven't found them. I'm having this same problem in the bar scene where there is supposed to be one near the wine bottle. I've clicked everywhere, and nothing. Did you happen to get this one ? Played the game twice now and still nothing, don't know if it's a glitch or not.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Feb 9, 18 11:26 AM
I didn't get that one, but I did find I could go back. It was kind of frustrating, because I really liked the game.

plushmoon
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by plushmoon on Feb 17, 18 1:02 PM
The morph in the bar is a wine glass, if that helps. My problem is the collectible in the flower shop. I's not even marked in the guide!

plushmoon
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by plushmoon on Feb 17, 18 1:06 PM
Also, there are 2 scenes where I have found the collectible, my screen says I haven't, but the collectibles list says I have. This is frustrating!

Edited on 02/17/2018 at 1:07:15 PM PST

Go to: