Hi does anyone know if there is going a syberia 111. Thanks a lot

trenardy
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:syberia 111

[Post New]by trenardy on Jul 2, 10 3:23 PM
In 2009 a forum member (U25150) wrote:

"I'm looking forward to June 2010! Syberia 3 will be released".

I have just come across this post when looking back over my old posts.

So certainly worth following up - since June 2010 has only just passed.

nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jul 2, 10 3:45 PM
Ahhh!!

i Want this game so muchh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,656 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 4, 10 3:50 AM
Long since overtaken by events, including Microids being taken over by Anuman Interactive.

The best we have (from Anuman Interactive who bought Microids) is that the game is in development.

ETA I've just found this on Microids' Facebook page.

Microïds Official Following the takeover of the Micorïds brand, last november, the production of Syberia III was delayed. Thereby, the announcement of Syberia III in june isn't relevant today and negotiations are underway.

[Post New]by Wordmom on Aug 20, 10 7:37 AM
I have been looking for it too, and found this link that tells it all,
.[removed by moderator]

Edited on 09/11/2010 at 1:42:18 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,656 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 20, 10 8:09 AM
All that's missing from your interview ... is a date.

Benoit Sokal was recently kind enough to take time out from his busy schedule to answer a few questions about the most anticipated adventure game of 2003 – Syberia 2.

Yes, originally there wasn't going to be a third. The credits at the end of 2 say "the last part". A lot has happened since then though.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Sep 11, 10 1:30 PM
So is there going to be one or not?? These are my favorite games! Journey to the center of the earth is also good, but my game got "stuck" and wouldn't progress once she got the "ball" in the labratory/factory. BFG good as they always, are credited me the game but I wish they would just send me the disk because I think I may have been able to finish with a disk.. OH Well Back to Syberia III WHEN WHEN WHEN!! WE WANT Syberia III NOW!! :-)

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,656 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 12, 10 2:54 AM
Syberia III is on hold, though this is still the latest press release (April 2010) -

Note that sequels such as Dracula 4 and Syberia 3 are already being prepared.

but my game got "stuck" and wouldn't progress once she got the "ball" in the labratory/factory.
Did you have the correct ball? If it didn't say "lightest / unique" you needed to go back to the scales and try again.

Edited on 09/12/2010 at 3:11:03 AM PST

scb4647
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by scb4647 on Oct 14, 10 7:24 AM
I loved Syberia 1 and 2. I have never gotten so wrapped up in a game story line before. I hope there is a Syberia 3 on the way. I want to know what happens to Kate Walker????

Go to: