OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

No Crown No anchor Stuck in VII

[Post New]by OnBreak on Jun 16, 10 9:09 AM
Ive seen several posts about this cemetery and several replies about catching the crown or anchor. But I havent seen a reply about what to do for those of us with no achor or crown to chase in order to close out chapter VII and move on to chapter VIII. Any help out there with this problem?

sugar08
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:No Crown No anchor Stuck in VII

[Post New]by sugar08 on Dec 7, 10 8:33 PM
I'm stuck in the same place as you are. I've read all the hints. Spent hours and still can't catch the crown. Is there any way that this can be gotten around in order to move on in the game. I'm ready to pull my hair out or ask for a refund. Any help would be appreciated.

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Dec 7, 10 9:37 PM
Don't give up.........check the game forum for this game and see if anyone else had this problem. I played it ages ago, and didn't have any problems with the game. Also look to see if there is a walkthrough for the game.

tapmom57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by tapmom57 on Dec 21, 10 4:49 PM
iam stuck on the same spotplease help

tapmom57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

No Crown No anchor Stuck in VII

[Post New]by tapmom57 on Jan 10, 11 12:02 PM
OnBreak wrote:Ive seen several posts about this cemetery and several replies about catching the crown or anchor. But I havent seen a reply about what to do for those of us with no achor or crown to chase in order to close out chapter VII and move on to chapter VIII. Any help out there with this problem?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 1, 11 5:50 PM

I had the same problem with trying to catch the anchor but I hadn't collected 1 last item and I thought it was the item that was just below the shovel (it wasn't) BUT I had double-clicked that area just below the shovel and voila! the anchor had been caught before it even got out of the hole

Try that and see if it'll work for you.

Right now, I'm trying to find a forum heading about the coin because I collected all the black cats but on the last round, lost the mini-game and it won't give me the grog and when you click on the coin, the other guy steps on the poor cat but there are NO black cats to be clicked on as I've already done it! Now what?

MEnr56

[Post New]by MzBleuEyes on Nov 5, 11 9:03 AM
I am so very frusterated with this part of the game. Please advise me where I need to click to catch the crown. I have been trying to click all around it or on it and I still cannot seem to track down how to catch this crown..very frusterating!!

emery419
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by emery419 on May 8, 13 5:43 PM
I realize these are really old posts, but I hope someone sees this. I, too, have been unable to catch what I think is the crown (it's none of the other items that are coming out of the hole). I have clicked directly on it many, many times, but nothing works. I am seriously considering just uninstalling this and cutting my losses. I hate to do that, because it is a fun game and really fun games have been few and far between lately. Is there some trick to this? I have seen only one other suggestion in this thread -- double clicking right below the shovel -- but that didn't work for me.

Go to: