Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

Bonus Punch

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Feb 5, 18 1:26 AM
No bonus punches received today. Has anyone else had this problem?

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:Bonus Punch

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Feb 5, 18 2:59 AM
I did not receive my bonus punch either today.

Necromage
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Necromage on Feb 5, 18 3:20 AM
I didn't get the bonus punch either. When this happened in the past, did BFG eventually give the punches back to the players after some time? Or do they just say, tough luck, and we lost the punch forever?

laurieg61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by laurieg61 on Feb 5, 18 3:58 AM
None here either. I used four this morning.

[Post New]by CalifDreaming on Feb 5, 18 6:13 AM
Just bought 4 games, 3 w/ClubCredits, 1 w/Coupon. No bonus punches either.

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Feb 5, 18 7:57 AM
I used a coupon code but did not get the single bonus punch I expected and nor did I get one for another game I used a coupon code for and I only got one punch for the daily deal game so I think I am owed 3 punches.

Edited on 02/05/2018 at 8:04:43 AM PST

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 5, 18 8:56 AM
Now, I'm reading the main page and it say bonus punch. Contact CS, they will give you the extra punch.

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Feb 5, 18 9:14 AM
No bonus punches for 3 PCCs used earlier today. Thought about using another PCC, but saw that my punch card had not changed. Sent a report to customer service.

Sorry to say that I'm glad I'm not alone with this issue.

Thanks to Martyheinz for starting this thread! I came looking just now in case someone else had experienced the issue.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 5, 18 10:00 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. I've reached out to the appropriate teams regarding the issue so it can be investigated. For those who have experienced this situation, please reach out to our Customer Support Team so we can work to make things right. We appreciate everyone's understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused.

If there are any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to answer any that we can.

bfgArinelle

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 5, 18 10:00 AM
And I'm surprised any Mod came to say something!

I'm waiting to buy any game, thank you to let us know about the problem.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 5, 18 10:02 AM
Sorry Arinelle, my post came at the same time as yours!

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 5, 18 10:34 AM
Yep, you can add me to that list, I wish I had read the forum post beforehand, but I'm sure bf will respond favorably.

moonladydi
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,113 Posts

[Post New]by moonladydi on Feb 5, 18 11:34 AM
Yep, you can add me to the list as well. Not only did I NOT get the Bonus punches, my last purchase did not even get ONE. It has been several hours, and though it shows in my Purchase History, the game does not appear on my Punch card report at all. I have raised a ticket with Customer Services to resolve this. I'm glad this is the beginning of the month, so there is time to rectify the coupons.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 5, 18 12:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to quickly follow up here with players who were waiting on the issue with the bonus punches to be investigated. We believe that the appropriate teams were able to adjust purchases to start providing bonus punches again.

If you make a purchase now and don't see that bonus punch or made a purchase during this promotion for bonus punches and didn't receive one earlier, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team with details of the purchase and what happened. Our Reps will be sure to follow up to make that right, and I want to apologize that this happened for our players while trying to fill out that Punch Card.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are further questions, don't hesitate to contact any of the moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 02/05/2018 at 12:48:58 PM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Feb 5, 18 3:32 PM
I contacted BF this morning about this issue and the response was pretty much an automated response:

I'm sorry to hear there are some questions regarding the Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card. To help answer them quickly, I've put together a list of common solutions about the Punch Card, including answers about the Bonus Punch promotion that may help resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card
Bonus Punch Promotions

I doesn't sound like they are aware of the problem??

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 5, 18 3:40 PM
Hello pennmom36,

That definitely looks like an automated message. Automated messages are sent out in reaction to keywords located within the initial email. Sometimes our Customer Support team will put together a special automated email to directly address an issue, but this particular situation was resolved quickly enough that such an email was not created. The receipt of this automated email does not indicate that our Customer Support team was not aware of the situation.

I want to reassure you and all of our players that our Support team has been aware of the situation since it came up this morning, and the issue has been corrected. For anyone who experienced this issue, please send an email to our Customer Support Team so we can work to make things right.

We again apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused, and we appreciate our players' understanding. Have a great day!

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by masonayers on Feb 6, 18 8:14 AM
I sent an email to Big Fish and got a response from a fellow player who said she couldn't resolve it and would then send my email onto Big Fish and hopefully get my missing bonus punches resolved. I haven't heard anything yet and still don't have my missing two bonus punches. Hope to get this resolved.

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Feb 7, 18 4:46 AM
No response yet from BFG Customer Service (contacted on Feb5) and no punches showed up. I suspect because the issue impacted a large number of people and that it will take a while to resolve.

Anyone else hear back anything besides the automated email response?

UPDATE:
Received a free PCC this afternoon (Feb7).

As usual, BFG Customer Service is stellar!

Edited on 02/07/2018 at 11:07:19 AM PST

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Feb 9, 18 12:57 AM
Hmm, I still haven't received my bonus punches.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 11, 18 12:48 PM
Hi 4mybirds4,

I'm sorry there was a delay in our Customer Support team getting back with you! I checked in with them, and it sounds like they were able to get to your request yesterday. That's great news, and I hope it helped out! If there are any remaining questions about it, please feel free to reply directly to the latest email from our Customer Support team. We're always happy to help our players however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: