Using the Map?

[Post New]by lizard42069 on Jun 16, 10 1:11 PM
If anyone knows how to manipulate the map so you can zoom in and pan around please let us know.

Re:Using the Map?

[Post New]by katiberz on Aug 31, 10 7:23 PM
I need info on on this also. As my band got bigger it defaulted to a zoomed out mode to show several states and now I can't see different venues due to them overlapping.

[Post New]by LollyMaid104 on Jun 24, 11 8:58 AM
katiberz wrote:I need info on on this also. As my band got bigger it defaulted to a zoomed out mode to show several states and now I can't see different venues due to them overlapping.

Same here. However, i dont think that this option is available. Its something that the development team can look into when they release a 2nd version

[Post New]by SirKutBored on Dec 8, 12 9:13 PM
I'll throw in my vote for a zoom-able map. It's the biggest reason I came to the forum, to see how to zoom in and out and this answers that question.

Big Fish!! Please put out an update that will make it easier to navigate the map!!

[Post New]by swimscorp on Feb 9, 13 3:15 PM
I too came to the forum for this issue. It's really really really annoying that I can't see the stars for performances, especially when the tour expands and the band is playing in many states. I'm still on Xero Sum but it's at the entire map and I can't see any of the individual stars for the cities. I just click and hope that I can select it. I missed out on performing at Chez rock a second time because of this and I am having a hard time having them record also- simply because I can't easily select it.

Please fix this! I am annoyed that I purchased the game and this is really getting in the way!

Go to: