Not able to move on.

[Post New]by EVAL54 on Jun 16, 10 3:54 PM
I am not having the same problems as most posts are showing, and am enjoying these games; (unfortunately too much: only got 4 hours sleep before my night-duty last night, and then it had to be one of the busiest ever!!!).
My problem is that I can't get past the lounge room scene. Only allows me to go to the garden scene and I have the same problem there. Again, can only go back to the lounge room! I have clicked on every square millimeter and cannot find a way on. Please help, someone. Those who have finished the game must know the way on, or else I have a glitch like so many of you.

Re:Not able to move on.

[Post New]by mema22198 on Jul 28, 10 10:43 AM
I am stuck at this spot also it is in chapter 7 right?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 28, 10 12:10 PM
Hey Fishies,

After looking through the walkthrough, I could only find a garden scene in Chapter 1 and wasn't sure which lounge you were referring to, but I would highly recommend that you check out the walkthrough for help on this game. You can get there by clicking here.

If you feel that it may be a technical issue, you can always try starting the game over with a new player profile to see if you can advance past the portion you're stuck at. For any further help, please contact Tech Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right, and our reps will be happy to assist you!

Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by gerrialise on Feb 27, 11 6:24 PM
me too chapter 7. started all over with new player name and same thing happened at same place again

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Mar 1, 12 8:16 AM
I'm also stuck on chapter 7. Can't get all 4 pieces of the rose, nor the water spigot, nor the leaf. Can't scrub stain as I have no fragrance (aroma) for the soapy water.

Go to: