Diamonds

[Post New]by Chamms12 on Feb 5, 18 9:57 AM
They are really expensive to buy, is there any other place to get more of them?

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

Re:Diamonds

[Post New]by mrs23 on Feb 5, 18 10:20 AM
They come from the puzzles, collecting flowers, feeding pets, and the wheel of fortune. If I missed any someone will let you know. I have over 20,000 diamond, mostly from doing the puzzles.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Feb 5, 18 10:23 AM
mrs23 wrote:I have over 20,000 diamond, mostly from doing the puzzles.

Do you have any tips on how to get 5 out of 5? (Or even 1 out of 5 haha!). I've tried every which way to follow what she does and I've come to the conclusion that it's irrelevant and done on pure chance, but weighted against by about 30 to 70 in her favour? Perhaps I'm just unLuckypool... :-(

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 5, 18 10:29 AM
Diamonds are received from all of the following methods...

Play the puzzles. You should pick your prizes to win be Zoom Zone items to bring the diamonds into the position to be won up front. As soon as you Win the diamonds (winning gives you 5 per puzzle) don't guess anymore. Take your winnings and run or you risk losing them on your next guess if you guess wrong.

Collect the morphing flowers (or holiday morphs) around the castle. You sometimes get diamonds instead of coins or stamps. Best time to click on the morphing objects is during holiday events when the diamonds drop more often.

Wheel of Fortune. If you can win them without spending too much.

Trina's Lucky Wheel every 24 hours for a chance to win 5.

Mystery Chests in yours and a friends private room every 3 hours for a chance to get 1.

Feeding Pets that bring back the gold and sometimes silver chests.

Crafting Lab. When you craft something they are often rewarded in the prize wheel.

Check your Achievements and work on those awarding diamonds.

Daily Bonus if you choose the correct of the three boxes.

Daily Quests when you complete ALL parts and open the chest at the end.

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Feb 5, 18 10:36 AM
Luckypool wrote:

Do you have any tips on how to get 5 out of 5? (Or even 1 out of 5 haha!). I've tried every which way to follow what she does and I've come to the conclusion that it's irrelevant and done on pure chance, but weighted against by about 30 to 70 in her favour? Perhaps I'm just unLuckypool... :-(

Alas, no tips. I usually only get one egg after doing the complete round of puzzles. I will stop, however, after getting the diamonds. DO NOT pay diamonds to continue the games. Only try again if you didn't get the diamonds on the first try. On very rare occasions I have gotten all three eggs (phoenix, panda, squirrel) in one round.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 5, 18 10:52 AM
mrs23 wrote:

DO NOT pay diamonds to continue the games. Only try again if you didn't get the diamonds on the first try.

Very important info for newbies I thought I'd emphasize.

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Feb 5, 18 11:16 AM
I also need to add that if you get the diamonds on the second try then STOP . If you win and continue on, should you miss again you will forfeit everything you have won except the 50 coins. Grab the diamonds and run.

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Feb 5, 18 1:00 PM
Luckypool wrote:

I always choose the right hand. Sometimes I switch and only choose the left hand, but mostly the right. I found that trying to guess which hand was not working for me so I decided to always select just one hand. For the items, I always select the Mode Switch Wand, A Stamp, Then an egg. This way the diamonds are always on the first guess. I have very good luck playing this way. Good luck to you.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 5, 18 1:27 PM
I don't get 5 out of 5, but if I'm wanting diamonds, I can generally get several from playing the puzzles.....

1. Put some ZZ item as what you want to win for all 3 slots .... or put in an egg (which will automatically go to the end when you actually get to play).

2. By putting 2 ZZ items and an egg to win/play for, the FIRST item to "win" will be the diamonds .......

3. You have 2 free chances to guess correctly.....if you guess correctly on the first round, you can either close it out and click "get" and then move to the next puzzle, or you can actually try for the first ZZ item......if you lose...QUIT......if you win, play again because you have not used up your free chance.....play until you lose.

4. If on the first guess, you guess INCORRECTLY.....you have 1 more chance to guess without it costing you anything......if you guess correctly the second time ..... QUIT, QUIT, QUIT ...... because if you play again and guess incorrectly, you will lose everything you won and get only the coins.

Go to: