trial period... over?

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Jun 16, 10 6:54 PM
WOW! I just just JUST downloaded this game. Didn't even get to TRY it. Trial expired. This is a 4 day old laptop, and this game never even got near it. That's NOT nice.

Slowglass
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:trial period... over?

[Post New]by Slowglass on Jun 16, 10 8:56 PM
Hi indigo_ladybug...I think I might know what you mean. I saw this game under 'tomorrow's game today' and running the mouse over it produced no description of the game. I searched it on the site and the only listing was for the strategy guide for it, not just the game itself. When I clicked on that link, for the guide, it gave a description of the game and there on the left side of the screen was the opp to try it -- for five minutes!! I stared at the screen in disbelief -- what the heck sort of trial is that?

Subsequently, I found that other links on the site to the game itself, such as on the forums main page for the game, were to the usual full hour's trial period. So, I'm wondering if this was what you did, as well...clicked the only link that BFG provided upon search for the game, and then d/l the five minute "trial"?

Just a thought -- happy gaming!

Re:trial period... over?

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Jun 17, 10 9:45 AM
Slowglass wrote:Hi indigo_ladybug...I think I might know what you mean. I saw this game under 'tomorrow's game today' and running the mouse over it produced no description of the game. I searched it on the site and the only listing was for the strategy guide for it, not just the game itself. When I clicked on that link, for the guide, it gave a description of the game and there on the left side of the screen was the opp to try it -- for five minutes!! I stared at the screen in disbelief -- what the heck sort of trial is that?

Subsequently, I found that other links on the site to the game itself, such as on the forums main page for the game, were to the usual full hour's trial period. So, I'm wondering if this was what you did, as well...clicked the only link that BFG provided upon search for the game, and then d/l the five minute "trial"?

Just a thought -- happy gaming!

Ah, slowlass, you rock! I re-downloaded it , and it was fine! thank you so much!

Go to: