SoozUSA
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

Another headache game

[Post New]by SoozUSA on Jun 17, 10 12:43 AM
I hate games like this. Just because you know how to do spinning circles and flashing lights does not mean you have to use them.

I am not prone to headaches... but I have one now!

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

Re:Another headache game

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Jun 17, 10 12:54 AM

Really?!

Dang it! Thanks for the heads up

I am not sure if the 'powers that be' actually read these forums so I am going to talk to Customer Service tomorrow and let them know that this really is an issue that they need to keep in mind.

Fykomfei
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Fykomfei on Jun 17, 10 1:18 AM
The "first flight" made me seasick! Literally! Had to quit.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Jun 17, 10 1:43 AM
Well, I had already started the download when I read this, so once it was done, I figured I'd give it a try and see if I could tolerate it.

OMG!!!

Wow! Could they possibly put more 'movement' into a 2D game?

Rocking and spinning and flashing, Oh my!

Yep, about 45 seconds into 'First Flight' and I was a goner.

I am really curious to know if there are those who can actually handle a full game like this and enjoy it.

I get that the makers were trying to add all the bells and whistles, but these just don't work for me.

And the people popping up with the dialog bubbles! Way too 'in my face!'

I wanted a fly swatter!

Edited on 06/17/2010 at 1:44:43 AM PST

[Post New]by ladydee1967 on Jun 17, 10 1:59 AM
I agree...i didnt like this game at all...the puzzles were kind of neat but its just not my type. And yes the airplane made me sick too.

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jun 17, 10 4:07 AM
3 minutes and I had to quit. OMG, it is sooooo bad!
Are the makers of this game on drugs or something?

[Post New]by SoonersSlave on Jun 17, 10 4:14 AM
I can't even get it to START. As soon as I try to, I get this thing saying that it's stopped working and that the program will close

[Post New]by sweetpops58 on Jun 17, 10 5:12 AM
SoonersSlave wrote:I can't even get it to START. As soon as I try to, I get this thing saying that it's stopped working and that the program will close

Hi there,

Sorry you couldn't even get to try this game but on a positive note, perhaps it was a blessing in disguise.
Ended up with a headache and seasickness also.
Could've been a good little game but too many flashes and movement. Also don't think it's very long either, walkthrough says how many chapters.
For everyone that does enjoy this game then more power to you, I admire you.

Edited on 06/17/2010 at 5:13:45 AM PST

sbyrd
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by sbyrd on Jun 17, 10 5:47 AM
Thanks for the heads-up..I suffer from migranes and definitely don't need to play a game that might set one off

[Post New]by cruisin_gal on Jun 17, 10 10:25 AM
I keep getting an error message and it won't even download. Blessing indeed as I have severe issues with motion sickness. I can't stop trying to download now.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jun 17, 10 10:31 AM
I couldn't stand the sound effects - answer the phone!!!! Oil that door!!! Horrible.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Jun 17, 10 3:47 PM
I could'nt agree more with what everyone has said! What a headache game! I won't bother to finish the trial hour but am off to take a couple of paracetamol tablets.

Brandyco
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Brandyco on Jun 18, 10 4:08 PM
So glad I'm not the only, got sick. so many buzzing flying things are not cool, just annoying. I get there are flies but make them slow casual flies not mind bending fast flying crazy making headache producing while I'm trying to find the tamborine type flies.

rickkia04
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rickkia04 on Jun 18, 10 5:14 PM
I understand about the headache, I'm still on the first screen, can't find the damn shield, and I'm with you, reading some of the post, Im deleting it from my game, it;s not worth the hassle. and yes the games have been sucking lately. WHERE ARE THE GOOD GAMES!!!! on to the next game I downloaded, hope its a better one...

Go to: