bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 17, 10 1:31 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

Re:Post any The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix technical issues here only

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Jun 17, 10 5:41 AM
I, Don't have a problem,I just want you to consider the fishes that may or may not have Epilepsy. I had a friend that was Epilectic & she had seizures when she was exposed to bright flashing light, It was awful watching her suffer not knowing how I could help her!!

Please advise the Developers of this fact!!

My Husband died of an Epilectic seizure,I was at work, If I would have been there for him I would have known what to do because my friend took the time to explain it to me!!

Any help will be APPRECIATED!!

Game locks up on exit

[Post New]by womanmarine on Jun 17, 10 9:19 AM
This game locks up when I click exit. Have to ctrl alt del to get out of it. Won't be buying.

poetforhim
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by poetforhim on Jun 17, 10 1:39 PM
played for a half hour had to go somewhere, exited and came back and all my progress was gone!

annatar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
425 Posts

[Post New]by annatar on Jun 17, 10 1:40 PM
I can't even get to try it! When It finished downloading, it went straight to the "Trial Expired" status. This computer is just two weeks old and I've never seen this game before. Why does that happen?

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

Game locks up on exit

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Jun 17, 10 11:43 PM
womanmarine wrote:This game locks up when I click exit. Have to ctrl alt del to get out of it. Won't be buying.

It did that with me too. Instead of doing the ctrl+alt+del, just wait a few seconds and it will close on it's own. I don't think it even takes 10 seconds after you exit the game for it to close itself.

Edited on 06/17/2010 at 11:43:35 PM PST

[Post New]by SoonersSlave on Jun 23, 10 12:59 PM
First I couldn't get it activated. Now that I FINALLY was able to get it activated when I click the play now, it won't start. Have tried all the steps on here, nothing. I REALLY wanna play it, but am sick of fooling with it. I wish the developers would come on here like the developers of other games have. Shows they care

Edited on 06/23/2010 at 12:59:55 PM PST

[Post New]by seattlebrat on Jun 28, 10 4:58 PM
I can NOT get anything to click in the Saloon scene(western)..I clicked on hint and it showed me where the rock was and I clicked on it and NOTHING happened. Also another scene where there ia a wall and window and door..NOTHING else.I have a list of things to find and NOTHING is there.It is dissapointing when you pay for a game and you can't play it.

Slite
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Slite on Jun 30, 10 3:05 PM
Same scene and same problem as Seattlebrat.

Slite
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Slite on Jun 30, 10 3:13 PM
Oops. Sorry, that was not a technical issue. I just checked the walkthrough and discovered that both Seattlebrat and I just needed to use the camera in our inventory during the western scene. And the characters even kind of told us that but...I didn't pay close enough attention I guess.

[Post New]by Bonell on Jul 13, 10 12:10 PM
this game was going along good until i when to click on the last item to go to the next
page witch was call ancient dise and even with the help icon it would not take it and i am stuck on this page and i can't go to the page what can i do to fix this issuse

bonell

kprien
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kprien on Aug 14, 10 12:59 PM
I have gotten most of the way through the game and need one more open map key area to get to put in the last 6 keys and I Have gotten into the area two times. it is an egyptian setting that you have to use your camera in and the game consistanly logs me out of the game with an error code. i will have to play once again to see if i am fast enough to read the error code. it is a good game if you could only finish it

Go to: