bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Post any Flip Words technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 17, 10 8:52 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. When posting in this thread, it also helps to mention whether you're playing the PC or Mac version of the game.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help articles have helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Mac Game Errors

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Flip Words technical issues here only

[Post New]by STUDLY_DO_RIGHT on Mar 28, 12 5:04 PM
I have found a puzzle in flipwords that can not be solved because it has apostraphes in it DON'T BE A MONKEY'S UNCLE

[Post New]by WaldenPond on Apr 26, 13 2:06 PM
While playing Flip Words, is there a way I can minimize the game to do some other work on my netbook, and then maximize when I'm ready to play again?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 26, 13 2:32 PM
Hi Fishies, and welcome to the Pond!

STUDLY_DO_RIGHT, I'm sorry to hear that happened. If you run into that again, please let our Customer Support Team know so they can look into why that might be happening.

WaldenPond, If you're playing on a Windows operating system, you can press the 'Alt' and 'Tab' buttons to cycle through programs, or your desktop. That's one way to minimize the game so you can access other programs, then come back to it later. If you have any problems or questions, you can get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to work with you.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by WaldenPond on Apr 27, 13 6:43 AM
A million thanks, bfg!!! And a note to Studly, I believe that apostrophes just aren't allowed in the game. You can still enter a title that implies an apostrophe. Players can still guess it!

[Post New]by peaceloveharmony on Aug 31, 13 12:01 AM
I purchased the Flip Words game yesterday on my Mac laptop from Big Fish Games, and have downloaded it, but when I go to play the game an error message appears saying "Another game is currently running on your computer. Please quit that game or restart your computer before you launch a new game. If you continue to see this error, you can find helpful information about Error Code 809 by visiting our online help." I have restarted the game and my laptop numerous with the same error message appearing. I have also visited troubleshooting on the Big Fish Games website, and removed the game and game manager and reinstalled them both and still no luck. I would really like to play this game, so can you tell me what I can do. I'm getting extremely frustrated as I've spent so much time trying to sort out this problem. If you are unable to assist me with this, I request my money be refunded.

[Post New]by Jg1236 on May 9, 14 7:56 AM
i have downloaded this game to my mac and it does not work it seems i am not the only one to complain about this game . If it does not work on a mac it is of no use to me so i would like a replacement game or a refund i have tried all suggestions on the forums they do not work
kind regards

Go to: