Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hiddenverse: The Iron Tower here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 7, 18 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 02/07/2018 at 8:30:40 AM PST

lilcaz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hiddenverse: The Iron Tower here.

[Post New]by lilcaz on Feb 7, 18 1:24 AM
Tried downloading twice. Both times the game wouldn't play. I could hear the music and see the icon but nothing showed on screen.

Edited on 02/07/2018 at 1:24:48 AM PST

asenski
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by asenski on Feb 7, 18 2:20 AM
Have the same problem like lilcaz. Downloaded it twice, tried as Administrator, ran compatibility. Nothing worked. Running Windows 10

Edited on 02/07/2018 at 2:45:12 AM PST

markb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by markb on Feb 7, 18 8:07 AM
Posting this just to let people know that, at least in my case, the game installed and runs without issues.

OS is Win 7 Pro.
Screen resolution: 3840x 2160
Video Card: GeForce 1050TI w/ 4gb video memory
Video Driver is current and was updated last week.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 7, 18 8:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by ctitus on Feb 7, 18 9:06 AM
Yet another game I have purchased and cannot play. Now I have 3 recent games purchased in the last few weeks and none of them will play at all. This is getting ridiculous. This problem along w/ older games I have played but can never play again for whatever reason. I AM SICK OF IT.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 7, 18 2:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like there's been some trouble with the game not fully opening up. I'm very sorry to hear that and will be happy to try to assist through some troubleshooting. It sounds like running as Administrator and running in compatibility mode didn't take care of the issue, we can move on to checking for video card driver updates to see if that gets things working better. The following link has tips for doing that:

Video Driver Updates

Since it sounds like there's been trouble with multiple games in your case, ctitus, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. They'll be happy to do anything they can to assist with the situation. Players who do not see results from troubleshooting can also reach out to our Tech Support team.

As always, our Moderators are happy to answer any questions we can, so feel free to send a PM to one of us. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

bfgArinelle

7warrior7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by 7warrior7 on Feb 7, 18 2:50 PM
I was kind of looking forward to playing this game,but what do you know, pink blobs for words again. That makes 5 games I cannot play due to graphic card issues.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 7, 18 4:29 PM
Hello 7warrior7,

I'm so sorry to hear that those pink blobs have oozed their way into this game as well. Since this has happened with multiple games, please reach out to our Technical Support Team if checking for video card driver updates does not fix things up.

You're always welcome to PM one of our Moderators as well if there are other questions. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Feb 7, 18 9:01 PM
While I love this game and played the last one with horrible lagging, this one also lags on my HP computer. I did check for updates on the HP website and unfortunately there are none, so I guess I am just going to be unable to purchase this game.

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Chapter 3 level 3

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Feb 7, 18 11:15 PM
I'm not sure if it's a glitch or just me. Chapter 3 level 3 won't unlock. I've finished all the levels before and after it with 3 stars, including bonus levels.

[Post New]by mhebb61 on Feb 8, 18 10:50 AM
I am having the same problem as others with this game and others I've purchased recently (Witches Legacy Games). I can hear the music and see a small icon at the bottom of the screen so the game is running, but it never opens up. Really disappointing and makes me leery of purchasing new games that I can never use. What's up with this? Running Windows 10 and did all the necessary corrections for game issues recommendedc. Sheesh!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 8, 18 4:28 PM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like there have been some troubles opening up the game and some progression issues as well. Let's see what we can do with some troubleshooting to try to get things working better.

For progression and performance issues, we can look to some of the same solutions since they often have similar causes: shaky communication between the computer and the game. This communication can be improved by giving the game elevated permissions and checking for any possible updates. Steps for this can be found at these links:

If the game isn't displaying correctly, we can also try adjusting the screen resolution in case the game is looking for a particular resolution in order to work to the best of its ability. The following link has tips on trying this:

Screen Resolution

Another great resources is our Windows 10 help article. In this article are tips and tricks designed to help our players who use Windows 10, since there can be different solutions when using that operating system:

Windows 10

If none of the above resolves the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team. Our Moderator team is also available by PM to answer any other questions that we can. We're always happy to help.

bfgArinelle

Bunita2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Chapter 4

[Post New]by Bunita2 on Feb 10, 18 8:04 AM
There are 2 locks at this level which will not open. I played all other levels and still nothing happens - level 4 and I think a a bonus level. I reloaded the game, played all levels twice - still the same. Can you help. I am on windows 10 and otherwise the game works well.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 11, 18 1:27 PM
Hi Bunita2,

I'm sorry to hear there's been a progression issue in your case as well. I haven't gotten to that point in the game myself, but we can definitely try some troubleshooting in case it's a technical issue of some sort. Progression issues are most often linked to the game either needing additional permissions or some tweaks to the setup of the system to improve communication between game and computer. We can try out those options by following the steps in these links:

Video Driver Updates

Should the issue continue after that, please contact our Technical Support Team. You can also PM me or another Moderator if there are any remaining questions or concerns. We'll provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Feb 13, 18 11:57 AM
Chapter 5 the second bonus level, I get the debugger when I pick any of the 3 types. Sigh.

swh4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by swh4 on Feb 13, 18 1:09 PM
I get the same on Chapter 3 level 3 - locked sign after I played it and I now can't progress as I've finished all the other levels within the chapter

Have tried the Run as administrator route - couldn't get the game to run at al with that setting.

Any recommendations as to how to get this running properly?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 13, 18 3:08 PM
Hello beckx020 and swh4,

I'm really sorry to hear there's been trouble with this game. If you haven't already, I'd recommend following the troubleshooting suggestions in the help page below:

Since it sounds like those might not have worked for you, swh4, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide a new solution.

Thanks for your patience, and don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 18, 18 9:49 PM
beckx020 wrote:Chapter 5 the second bonus level, I get the debugger when I pick any of the 3 types. Sigh.

I got the debugger on that set of levels, too, but I was able to play two of them ( the match 3 and the one where you drag the stars around to get a picture). When I tried to play the third one, the clutter scene, no game pieces load and that's when the command box pops up. I can go on and play future levels, but I can't play that level no matter what.

[Post New]by Surferess on Feb 19, 18 11:46 AM
I am deep in the game, but I just went into a level and this code was posted over the GUI on the level 50. [Removed by Moderator]

Thanks. I am really enjoying the game.

Edited on 02/21/2018 at 2:35:13 PM PST

Go to: