Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Pick & Tick here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 7, 18 12:36 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 02/07/2018 at 8:24:13 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Pick & Tick here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 7, 18 8:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

What happened to my trial?

[Post New]by bratzgram on Feb 8, 18 10:42 PM
I was really looking forward to this trial. We don't see many games like this. Unfortunately my trial lasted all of 5 min. I thought about buying it just to play but decided I would like to see more after I read the reviews.

Thank You,
Jill Magley

[Post New]by clarke83ash on Feb 9, 18 12:18 PM
I am using windows 10 and I can't get the trial to work. I was able to get to the starting screen and even adjust settings, but when I hit the start/play button the screen goes completely white. I re-installed and tried using in windowed mode, but it didn't help.

iemanja75
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by iemanja75 on Feb 10, 18 3:13 AM
ON PICK & TICK: WHAT A PINK SCREEN!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T PLAY, ONE MORE TIME!!!
I do not know what's happened at BFG but the quality of the games is not as efficient as before. Examples: access violation on Labyrinths of the World changing the past CE, BUG on Violett, BUG Cat on diet, BUG on Haunted legends the black hawk, BUG on Redemption Cemetery 8, BUG on Fear 4 Sale 11, and so on! I am a BFG Customer for many years and I knew a better quality of the games... No more comments!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 11, 18 1:10 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like there has been trouble with the free trial ending early and also some display issues when trying to open up the game. We can definitely go over some troubleshooting steps to see if we can get things working better.

When a trial ends before its full time, bratzgram, this is most often related to something going wrong during the initial download and installation of that trial. We can usually fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling the trial version. Steps for this can be found here:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game
Download a Trial Game

For display issues such as a blank screen or a pink screen, most likely what's going on is the game and the current setup of the computer aren't getting along well. We can try to fix this by checking for some updates and giving the game elevated permissions to access the computer's resources. The following links have more details about these possibilities:

Video Driver Updates
Run Game as Administrator

Should the issues persist after trying the steps outlined above, please contact our Technical Support Team for assistance. Our Moderators are also available to answer any questions we can, so feel free to PM us any time.

bfgArinelle

Go to: