puppetshow souls of the inocent

[Post New]by greeness1 on Jun 17, 10 11:56 AM
I have made it to the place were you touch designs on the owls neck in the correct series. went to the walk through to make sure I was right it will not open? does any one have answer to my problem so far no answer

Edited on 06/18/2010 at 9:00:29 PM PST

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

Re:puppetshow souls of the inocent

[Post New]by Volauvent on Jun 17, 10 12:04 PM
Hi Greeness!

You mean the Strategy Guide? No, you shouldn't be having any problesm with accessing it. How frustrating for you.

Close out the game and re-open it. Sometimes that works when something goes awry.

If nothing works, contact Customer Service by Live Chat or email. Click on Help in the top right hand corner of this window, or on the green envelope in the right hand column --->

Vol

Edited on 06/17/2010 at 12:04:38 PM PST

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

puppetshow souls of the inocent

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jun 17, 10 12:42 PM
hi greeness,
just an additional info, if you mean the Strategy Guide of the game: unfortunately, there IS something wrong with it for many of us. There are about 6 pages with posts in the game forum in the thread "Post any Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition technical issues here only", many of which report this problem. And obviously no fix yet.

You find the game forum here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1761.page
(copy and paste the URL into your browser address bar)

There's also a Link to a Walkthrough in the game forum for those who can't access the SG.

Apart from that, I'd recommend to follow Vol's description for contacting CS...
Good luck!

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Re:puppetshow souls of the inocent

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 17, 10 1:04 PM
Welcome to the pond greeness1!

Thanks for posting those tips Volauvent and _DD_! Just swimming by to let everyone know I'm popping this thread in to the Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent CE official Game Forum to tidy up Chit Chat Corner a bit.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Go to: