jeanjrs
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

need for coins to craft

[Post New]by jeanjrs on Feb 7, 18 12:29 PM
Instead of looking for the flowers, playing the game - just cash in on your inventory?
I would think that would be easy - as it gets tiresome doing everything over and over.
Just a thought.
jeanjrs

Re:need for coins to craft

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Feb 10, 18 5:06 PM
Since the generous winter event I am not in need for coins but for diamonds and airship items!

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Feb 10, 18 6:52 PM
jeanjrs , if you cash in all of your inventory you will still have to play the game to get more to open ZZ to get items to craft for quests unless you are not going to level up . Even so , you will still HAVE to play the game .

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

need for coins to craft

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Feb 10, 18 7:23 PM
jeanjrs wrote:Instead of looking for the flowers, playing the game - just cash in on your inventory?
I would think that would be easy - as it gets tiresome doing everything over and over.
Just a thought.
jeanjrs

I think a combination of playing and thinning your inventory is a good plan. I remember reading on a post that someone just kept 20 of each item and either got coins or shards for the rest.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Feb 11, 18 5:41 AM
Hi jeanjrs,
Taking the "easy way" is rarely the best way in this game. Plus, there's inventory & there's inventory!
In general, don't ever sell your airship items, pet food, or stamps. You will eventually need more than you think. And the less you have, the less the game gives you.
The inventory items you get from the HOS are a different story. Some you will need very often, others very seldom. You'll come to know which these are. (Heaviness of Sin, Cannonball, Wise Saying, etc) These can be safely sold. But I would never sell inventory items in high demand, not only because I will soon need it, but also because my friends all need them, too.

Bottom line, there's just no getting around doing the rounds of HOS. It's the only way you'll get enough stamps & airship items to keep up. Plus the joy of feeding your pets.

If you're just sick to death of doing the HOS, maybe take a short break. Read a book. Feed a real pet.

Or maybe MC just isn't your cup of tea. And that's ok, too. But if there's any chance you want to keep playing, please don't sell off all your inventory.

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Feb 11, 18 2:23 PM
jeanjrs, if you play on PC please add me. I have some eggs to give that give a lot of coins. My ID: 710783

jeanjrs
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jeanjrs on Mar 1, 18 8:57 AM
[b]Thanks for the good advice --- I will think before I sell off any inventory - was just looking for an easy way out. Looking forward to the next update !!!!
Thanks again,
jeanjrs

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 1, 18 9:43 AM
Desertdruid .... you hit several nails on the head!!!

Very good advice, indeed

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Mar 1, 18 12:16 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Desertdruid .... you hit several nails on the head!!!

Very good advice, indeed

I try so hard to follow this advice because it's right - THE END.

Oh no, did I say 'THE END'?

I can't help myself, as soon as I've got enough plain stamps I whizz straight to the crafting request and craft away like there's no tomorrow, leaving me with zero stamps and here we go again sitch!!!

Same goes for Airship which I don't hold in so much esteem anyway.

Pet food? Oh dear my naughty little pets are soooooo hungry and I cannot resist them, even the pesky wooden chests I get!!!

Forgive me Midnight Castle for I have sinned - I will pray for plain stamps, rare food and the odd oil lamp.

*sigh*

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 1, 18 12:46 PM
Ah......Luckypool......

One must learn patience, grasshopper, to excel in this game....

need for coins to craft

[Post New]by Catheryne_16 on Mar 1, 18 2:32 PM
jeanjrs wrote:Instead of looking for the flowers, playing the game - just cash in on your inventory?

One of the best tips that I got from someone here on the forum was to stop hoarding inventory. The game will give you everything you need, and if you have to go to the HOS to get it, you will get coins and an airship item too, and sometimes a stamp and pet food.

I started doing that around level 60 and I have been able to level up much faster since then. I still stop during special events; if I’m not crafting or opening new zones coins add up quickly. Then back to levelling up when the event ends.

~Catherine

Go to: