PC Game

[Post New]by SkyBlueEyes on Jun 17, 10 1:50 PM
I'm curious wether downloading the PC game is worth it. My little brother introduced me to the FB game, that's all I know about My Tribe. So, I have a few questions before I decide wethere I should get the PC game.
1.How do you get children? Does the PC game still require stork feathers for a child? Because without friends that would take FOREVER at the higher numbers.
2.How do you discover potions? What are potions in general? What do they do?
3.What are some of the perques of the PC game that FB doesn't have?

Sorry if it's too much too answer ^_^
-Sky

Edited on 06/17/2010 at 1:50:50 PM PST

ScarybookGirl
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:PC Game

[Post New]by ScarybookGirl on Jun 17, 10 6:55 PM
Here's your answers (I'll answer them best I can):

1.You get childern by putting a male on top of a female or vice versa and click yes to have them make a baby. No, it does not need storkfeathers (whatever those are).

2. Some potion recipies come floating in a barrel or crate. Potions do different things like, make it rain, grow a rock or etc.

3. This one, I really dont know since I haven't played the FB one and don't care to.
Sorry!

-ScarybookGirl

[Post New]by SkyBlueEyes on Jun 18, 10 11:51 AM
Thanks ^_^
Now all I have to do is clean this computer's memory up enough to fit it in....
-Sky

ScarybookGirl
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by ScarybookGirl on Jun 18, 10 1:26 PM
Lol.

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Jun 19, 10 8:23 AM
You should really give the pc version a try, it might not have all the possibilities as FB but it has many other advantages such as:
- being able to pause the game when you don't have time to play it
- mysteries are much more easy to solve and you can solve them all
- making babies is much more easier (don't have to collect storkfeathers)
- you don't need friends to accomplish you're awards/tasks

I read that the difference (for example) is in FB you can click on shells, stardust etc with you're mouse to gather them. In the PC version you CAN NOT collect shells and you have to use a kid (not a baby) or an adult and place them on the star/moon/mushroom/guano/golden relic you want to collect.

Scarygirl already explained how you make babies, thnx for that

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on Jun 19, 10 9:19 AM
Everyone has already given you really good tips, but a few things I like about the potions is you can change their hair color & hair styles with potions too. You can also build up their skills with potions so they are able to be tribal legends (instead of standing at a Science counter accruing millions of tech points), so you can solve mysteries that require the higher skills.

I haven't played the FB version, but you could download the 1 hour trial and even with the game closed it will advance so you could see quite a bit with just 1 hours play time.

ScarybookGirl
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by ScarybookGirl on Jun 19, 10 4:46 PM
Nansky69 wrote:
Scarygirl already explained how you make babies, thnx for that

No problem.

Go to: