jewbaby
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

makes me sick

[Post New]by jewbaby on Jun 17, 10 4:34 PM
I'm pretty tough, but this game made me physically sick. I tried it twice.. several hours apart... .. Can't take it uuuggghhhh BF, come on,,Have any of "you people" even glanced at this effort?? It's BAD !!!

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:makes me sick

[Post New]by LilyCat on Jun 18, 10 2:36 AM
I so agree - is this some kind of medical experiment to see how much people can stand? I've NEVER experienced this kind of nausea playing a game before.

A day or two ago I commented on a different game "note to devs - must try harder." This time it's "try a bit less hard".

There's a good game in here somewhere but with all the popping up characters, flashing lights, moving screens - not many people are going to last long enough to play it.

If anyone connected with the game is reading this - please can you re-release it WITHOUT all the special effects!

And maybe consult an atlas to place the locations with some accuracy!

Staril
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by Staril on Jun 18, 10 7:44 AM
I got as far as his first flight and had to stop the game. That moving screen was terrible ... I had quite liked the game until that point.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jun 18, 10 7:50 AM
It's the first game I've had to turn the sound off. Dreadful.

Marissa707
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Marissa707 on Jun 18, 10 10:48 AM
Even though I do believe in giving new games a fighting chance, I wholly agree with the fishies above this post:

After 20 min of playing this game:

Motionsickness on the 'first flight', epileptic attack threatening to happen because of the swirling and flashing in between scenes screen, headdache because of fuzzy graphics and the horrible music(turned it down very fast),
plus, I might add, I was actually bored... Well, I won't be buying this game...either.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jun 18, 10 11:18 AM
oh... the swirling runes and bright blasts of light... the bumpy flight... the unsteady scope work... all of it made me so nauseous, i couldn't understand why someone would make a game that did all these things but not include a "funhouse"... seriously, folks... if i wanted to feel like i'd been through the ringer, i would go to the county fair!

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Jun 18, 10 10:18 PM
The game itself isn't bad but I agree with the other fishies about the special effects. I'm not one to ever find the motion or effects in a game to bother me a bit but I did not enjoy the glaring lights in this game. I found myself closing my eyes and turning away from the screen when those were coming up in the demo after the first couple of times around to avoid getting a headache.

I will not be buying this one based on the special effects.

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Jul 5, 10 5:26 PM
Just tried out the demo. I thought people must be exagerrating. HA! If anything, you were being kind. I couldn't delete this fast enough. Crazy lights, crazy motion - now I think I know what a seizure feels like. The worst of it was the characters popping up and down like out of control Jack-in-the-boxes. This was awful.

Go to: