How to get Three Stars on Puzzle Levels?

[Post New]by RubyzMom on Feb 8, 18 7:29 AM
Hi all -
The game loaded fine and I've been enjoying playing another Cubis game. Most levels, I can figure out what I need to do to get stars and elixir, but a some of the puzzle levels have me, um, puzzled. Despite successfully clearing the board within the allotted number of moves, I still only get two of the three stars. Can't find anything that tells me what's expected for a "perfect" finish on those levels.
Thanks for any insights!
RubyzMom

Edited on 02/08/2018 at 7:29:43 AM PST

Re:How to get Three Stars on Puzzle Levels?

[Post New]by BarpPuentes on Feb 8, 18 6:49 PM
I too am having trouble with the three stars, but it isn't on the puzzle levels, it is on the puzzles for the keys. I get 2 out of 3 stars, but no matter what, I can't get the 3. Any suggestions?

quizzly
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by quizzly on Feb 9, 18 1:57 PM
You need to clear the board with very few moves

[Post New]by RubyzMom on Feb 9, 18 8:19 PM
quizzly wrote:You need to clear the board with very few moves

Quizzly! That was what I needed to know. Now I'm getting more of those third stars. Thank you.

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Feb 16, 18 1:41 AM
I am stuck on puzzle level 3005. I've figured out that what is stopping me from getting three stars are the two frozen reds in the front. There must be an order of clearing cubes plus a combo of egg and weasel in the correct order in the correct place. Anyone figured this one out yet?

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Feb 16, 18 1:47 AM
Well, I just figured out the answer. The first thing you do is aim the egg so that it hits the row with the purple and silver clearing cubes. This leaves only the green and red. Then shoot a green cube at the green clearing cube. Then shoot the remaining stacks of red. This sequence gives the least amount of moves.

Go to: