bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

wolywig
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Welcome to Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny forum

[Post New]by wolywig on Jun 18, 10 11:27 AM
why no trial?????????????

wolywig
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by wolywig on Jun 18, 10 6:11 PM
sorry I didn't look at the other entries!!! My bad!!!!!

[Post New]by sigmon3 on Jun 19, 10 7:59 PM
i can't get of find the arrow. i have done the globe. the statues arm moved but there is no arrow broken or other wise. please help

[Post New]by clg424 on Jun 20, 10 9:54 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Help I cant find the arrow either what am i missing????

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jun 20, 10 10:43 AM
Check the excellent walkthrough posted here at BFG and make sure you have found all the little items. Some of them are hard to find. I crossed bridges several times over till I found them all.

Cross all the bridges circling the open courtyard till you see a tall wall with smoke rising into the air from battle, and hear the sounds of men battling. Cross over in front of that wall. This should trigger a cut scene where arrows are thrown at you and one falls at your feet. That is the one you are looking for.

If it is a good day, that arrow can be used "as is". If it is a bad day, you will have to repair the arrow before you can use it. The walkthrough explains how to do that.

There are many places in this game where you can't accomplish the next task till you have found all the previous items needed or accomplished all the previous tasks. You may need to backtrack and see what you missed.

Good luck!

need a bowl, recipient for grey powder

[Post New]by trishypoo on Jul 4, 10 7:11 PM
i made the mistake of placing my last bowl empty into the spot it goes. now, much further along in the game i cant pick up the powder and the empty bowl is stuck.i hope i dont have to start the whole game again. maybe i should try to make one out of clay and fire it up?
anyone know how to get the bowl?
need to make the poison / perfume water.
thanks

[Post New]by larsonpat on Jul 5, 10 10:37 PM
Just was wondering if you could help me. I can't get pass the Constellation of the Arrow, I have tried spelling the name by using Beta, Epsilon etc, but when I hold the mouse down I can't spin the letters without loosing the first two after spelling Beta. I've gone back to the walk-through three or four times and still can't figure it out. Can you offer any help for me? Thanks, Pat

[Post New]by amerma on Jul 6, 10 12:30 PM
I cannot get the globe to turn. I am clicking and holding but nothing happens what can I do. I have the arrow and everything so don't know what to do.

Re: need a bowl, recipient for grey powder

[Post New]by goldilocks107 on Jul 22, 10 2:20 PM
Im having the same problem too, except I need the ochre powder and my spare bowl has disappeared from the rack. I've a horrible feeling I'm going to have to go way back in the game - it's so annoying and obviously a fault in the game.
Can anyone help ?!?

[Post New]by AnnaBellaBluEyes on Aug 9, 10 10:44 AM
Did anyone else get nauseous from playing this game? If they had had a trial, I never would have bought it! I played for 15 minutes and couldn't play anymore. Furthermore, I got a headache. Call me a wimp if you want, I would not recommend this game. Anyone know if I can get a credit? Please let me know. Sorry for the whinning.

[Post New]by Alicelovesmama on Feb 4, 11 5:54 PM
Somebody, anybody PLEASE Help. I was having a great time, finally got into the Library and starting to play with the ingredients when I had to exit the game. When I went to save somehow I hit NEW GAME AND NOW THE GAME WILL NOT LET ME GO BACK TO MY OLD GAME. HOW DO YOU DO THAT.? i DO NOT WANT TO START OVER

BellaDare
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by BellaDare on Jun 1, 13 5:40 PM
amerma wrote:I cannot get the globe to turn. I am clicking and holding but nothing happens what can I do. I have the arrow and everything so don't know what to do.

Click the right button on the mouse, hold it down and drag the curser, the globe will turn as will the row of letters above using the drag and drop method. I had the same trouble until I accidently stumbled on the solution. Good luck.

BellaDare
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by BellaDare on Jun 1, 13 5:42 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny players.

How do I tighten the bowstring? I've tried clicking on it, but nothing works. I have the arrow, but Eros won't accept until bowstring is tight. Help!

Go to: