Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cadenza: The Eternal Dance here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 9, 18 12:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 02/09/2018 at 9:31:42 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cadenza: The Eternal Dance here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 9, 18 9:31 AM
Howdy Everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by sillygrlpdx on Feb 9, 18 12:04 PM
Hello! I am running this game on Windows 10 and everything was working fine until I got to the University chapter. I had just opened the door to the dormitory and a feather dropped out. I was able to add the feathers to the lawn sculpture and almost complete the mini game of matching symbols on the feathers. However, one feather seems to have a glitch and it turns really fast and doesn't reveal the symbol. I waited to match it until last thinking that it would work, but it doesn't work. It is as though it is turning really fast, but won't ever stick if that makes sense.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 9, 18 3:54 PM
Hello sillygrlpdx,

I'm really sorry one of the feathers has a glitch. This sounds like it could be a display issue, so I definitely have some troubleshooting suggestions.

First, let's check to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. Since this driver directs how the computer's graphics display, installing a newer version can fix a number of issues.

I'd also recommend running the game in Administrator Mode. This will give the game more permissions. The help pages below will guide you through both processes:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If these suggestions don't fix your game, please contact our Technical Support Team for a new solution.

Thanks for your patience. You're always welcome to PM me or another member of the Moderation Team if questions about a game arise. We're glad to help.

bfgBeruna

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Mar 11, 18 8:21 AM
Didn't work on my old XP, I got a little box saying critical error graphics card not supported, or something.

Never mind, lots of other games to try and I daresay I'll update my computer eventually!

Edited on 03/11/2018 at 8:22:16 AM PST

Go to: